why are people MEAN

okay i want to cry…
im asian in an all-white school, and im walking down the hall this morning and this kid (random) he says “you need to grow your legs and stop diffrent like squish your eyes into normal shape and dye your hair blond so you fit in” LIKE BRO WTF :sob::sob::sob: why is everybody so rude to people who are diffrent
(i texted this in the other chat but yeah…)
PLEASE JUST BE KIND DON’T BE LIKE THE KIDD :sob:

60 Likes

UGH WHY??? PEOPLE JUST NEED TO RESPECT ONE AND ANOTHER LlKE JEEZE IT’S NOT THAT HARD :sob: Don’t listen to what he says you are beautiful, and kind, and he’s just trying to make you feel weak Hugzzzzzz :people_hugging:

13 Likes

that kid is wrong. You pretty

13 Likes

HOW?? LIKE THATS SO MEAN!! I CANT BELIVE TGAT! I’m sorry about that dude people can mean about everything, race, size, gender, etc you can’t let them get to you.

11 Likes

WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS!!! sometimes I just don’t get why people say stuff like that :sob::sob: just remembered I’m always open to talk hugzzzzzz 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

9 Likes

o:<

10 Likes

People can be so mean sometimes :(( Know that your perfect the way you are :heart_hands:

10 Likes

I’m also Asian and even though I’ve never been insulted like that I feel you!!! There’s a lot of Asian hate everywhere. I hope you smacked him in the face. Jkjkjk. Still, that’s really mean!!! 🩷🩷🩷

9 Likes

I’m asian too (west asian) and in elementary some kids would call me big nose and bomber. They’re prob just jelous of you.

7 Likes

OMMIE OUR SCHOOL SUCKS DONT LISTEN TO THOSE BUTT CHUNKS! If you find out who it is tell me and I will scoop their eyes out and break each of their fingers individually :grinning:

14 Likes

ah that’s an absolutely awful thing to say to anyone, sorry this has to happen to you​:pensive:. please stay strong and don’t stoop to his level or try to insult him back, you’ll be the bigger person if you just ignore him. he wants to get a rise/reaction out of you, don’t give him the satisfaction. he obviously hasn’t been raised to respect others or their culture. it’s literally 2024, you’d think people would be more accepting of different races, bros living in the 1820s…

13 Likes

Aww I’m sorry you have to go through that Ommie!
I’m Chinese and I definitely get self-conscious of myself sometimes (especially at school), but WE ALL ARE PERFECT THE WAY WE ARE. NO ONE CAN FREKING CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT US BECAUSE THEY DON’T LIKE IT
Sending LOTS of love and support :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Ommie that’s so awful, he is a racist bully piece of trash! I’m so sorry you have to deal with that, especially when you work so hard to bring happiness to others.
If you have the support of any teachers, students, or administrators and can report it I hope you do. If not, I hope you can find some allies at school. Sending you so many hugs and caring thoughts!

7 Likes

TELL THEM TO GET A LIFE LIKE MAH BRO THATS NOT COOL BULLYING ISNT COOL AT ALL :smiling_face_with_tear::raised_hand: lTS SO ANNOYING

7 Likes

Also racism is illegal? Maybe sue dem

7 Likes

Ok wtf. That’s just an attention seeking brat. They just want to be cool and whatever, and who tf WANTS to fit in?!?!!?!

8 Likes

I support you, and that kid can go somewhere else

7 Likes

No, you’re beautiful. They were the ugly racist musty crusty usty dusty fusty gusty pusty lusty one. We are all beautiful and unique in our own way. If they wanted you to look like them, thats their insecurity. You are beautiful and kind. They are usty musty crusty dusty fusty lusty rusty. Edit: virtual hugs coming your way!

11 Likes

That’s so mean!

7 Likes

Im so so sorry that happened people are so mean. Dont listen to that stupid boy, hes probably just insecure about how he looks and is putting that on you, differences are what make people unique and beautiful.

8 Likes