why do i suddenly not have access to the chat anymore?

i had access to the chat less than an hour ago and now it’s just- gone?? anyone know what’s up?
edit: i’ve logged out and back in but still nothing :sob: @Ribblr i’m so confused :'>

22 Likes

Probably got banned from chat for having multiple accounts

8 Likes

ok, earlier ribblr wrote to me about having multiple accounts and i explained to beth that i dont, this is ridiculous, she gave me no proof when i asked for it and the other person joined in march of 2023, i discovered ribblr in december 2023 (deleted my old acc a lil bit ago for a personal reason) and re made this one, i cant hv 2 accs from the same email anyways, and my email i made is thru my mom’s phone because i dont have my own and needed a verification code sent to her number to create this email in the first place. im honestly really really mad right now, because Beth gave me no proof and just said she would disable my account without warning over something i didnt do. there were several ppl i told abt it and they agree that it’s stupid, the other person they claimed was me left the convo as well because they obviously wanted nothing to do with it (some ppl earlier i told) @maddiecore @EV13isSPOCY @PearlCrochets @FluffyYarnCreations (also should add the username of the other person is one i never even had, was similar but not it)

12 Likes

They can check via ip address and stuff, so if its in the same exact location and they have suspicion of it being the same person they can ip ban too

9 Likes

Ribblr doesn’t allow more than an account? what’s the harm of that?

7 Likes

i read that no two ip addressees could be the same, and none of my irl friends know my password to anything and im super confused. Beth also hasnt responded to me but i’m really ticked off right now.

6 Likes

i honestly dont know

6 Likes

This is messed up .

6 Likes

abusing giveaways and the free prize wheel, bypassing the daily pattern limit, many reasons.

7 Likes

ohh that makes sense

6 Likes

exactly. this isnt the first time someone has had a problem like this with Ribblr. like they got flagged for no reason, then were asking why because they hadnt done anything wrong and ended up being told they were harassing ribblr- it’s dumb

6 Likes

ohhhh yeah that does make sense

6 Likes

But I guess if the person hasn’t done any of those things, they are allowed to have more than 1. Not everyone is going to start doing that all of a sudden. They should only ban accounts or tell of the ones that have done it

6 Likes

oh and i cant even contact ribblr anymore in that message they sent to me because they deleted it. this is messed up

5 Likes

they can be the same if you have multiple accounts in the same ip

7 Likes

They can’t verify if you’re abusing any of that stuff

6 Likes

i did have another account which i deleted, permanently. it’s gone now and has been but now they say @st4rg1rlcr0chet is me

5 Likes

… bro

5 Likes

cause that’s your alt?

5 Likes

they deleted it

5 Likes