Why my shop is empty

Alright so, i know some of you tested my stegosaurus pattern a month ago, and i still havent released it. Im trying to figure out how to make money for it, but when i learn to do that, i will ppst a ton of patterns at once, because I have still been designing them. I will gift the stegosaurus pattern to one lucky person who is following my shop, tags 2 people, and comments a pattern they want me to make. I will use a wheel to randomize it.

16 Likes

I am following you!
@Athomas0200 @BreesBees @Cupowhale
I am interested in seeing a child’s size dragon with a wingspan long enough to wrap around them. Maybe with a snap that will connect the wings once you wrap it around them!

5 Likes

@evalynnRose @GamerKat @peachyxtulips @OrangeStudios

I’m following!!! I’m going to ask every single person to make a Lya. Unless I want something else. But mostly Lya. :blush:

4 Likes

Following your shop!
@DisneyIzzy @evalynnRose @Elaya @SweetTomato @Abug1249 @Apple724 @ItzJessss @Itsfayfay4
A dragon or sloth would be so cute!

5 Likes

@OrangeStudios Lya is a teal sloth. :blush::joy::heart_eyes::sloth:

3 Likes

Oh! ITS PERFECT

3 Likes

WE TEAM UP FOR LYA!!! Yayayayayayayayyayay

2 Likes

Ribblr’s help center has some basic information on how to set up a shop which you seem to have done since you have a shop. To make money I know you have to set it up for Stripe. If you can’t use Stripe not sure what to tell you as Ribblr only uses Stripe

1 Like

I know, i just have to get my parents to let me use stripe

1 Like

I followed and i cant wait to see your patterns! A pattern idea is a hippo!
@ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @LatteCrochet @BreesBees

4 Likes

i followed! @miaajuney @anacrochets473 @Abug1249 also a penguin for a pattern idea!

2 Likes

I understand their concern. They are only trying to protect you

1 Like

following! @SweetTomato @Elaya i’d love if you made a fox! :fox_face:

2 Likes

The wheel has decided! @NanaJanice has won the early release, and I will be making a dragon pattern!

3 Likes

congrats!! :tada: :tada:

1 Like

Congrats Yes GIF by Pudgy Memez

1 Like

@Elaya @LatteCrochet I followed your shop! I would like to see an animal (mayeb a polar bear or a bear) with accessories like a scarf, toque, etc.

3 Likes