Win a pattern from your wishlist! šŸŽ

Also if I win I would love Diamonds not Pearls by @Abbeymade

No link because Iā€™m in the app

3 Likes

Great choice!

As long as you tracked off all the lines within the instructions (page 4 onwards) it should show 100% completed. Did you track off the headers, too?
What you can do is go ahead and click just on the headers of the sections, this will track off not just the header but the entire section. Let us know if the issue persists and weā€™ll assist further!

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to win the Saturn Jumper, Iā€™ve been DYING to make that cutie!

2 Likes

Fantastic choice!

1 Like

You are tottaly right this dress is gourgeus.
Love to win this pattern to learn more and do a few dresses for my nicies.

1 Like

The same happened to me, it says 70% even after I clicked every single line, titles and all!

2 Likes

I think it only shows the percentage youā€™re at when you make journal notes or upload photos. Because while I was following that pattern I noticed that I was at 30% (thatā€™s when I recorded some changes I made) and that didnā€™t change until it jumped to 70% when I uploaded a photoā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s correct! The progress in your journal updates when you make notes. Does it still show up as 70% when saving a new journal note after tracking off all the lines?
If so - please send us a message with the name of the pattern and the device you are using and we will look into it for you. Thanks!

2 Likes

By the way, if I were to win I would love this pattern ribblr.com/pattern/amigurumi-classic-beetle-car-crochet by @Marjan from Millionbells crochet

2 Likes

Great choice!

2 Likes

I just made a new note after tracking off every single line and it is now at 100% :smiley:

2 Likes

I recently purchased this pattern: https://ribblr.com/pattern/kayla-pillow-tunisian but I also added another pattern to my wishlist from the same shop (https://ribblr.com/pattern/gabriola-frog-crochet). The money is being donated, so Iā€™d love to win either one of these. I donā€™t know, but can I gift the pillow pattern I already own if I win?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s lovely! You canā€™t forward a pattern you own to someone else, but you would be able to win the other pattern for sure :slight_smile: Just make you start a journal sometime in the next two days!

2 Likes

And the winners isā€¦

5 Likes

I would love to win the House Pride Sweater Slytherin DK.

2 Likes

Hey! This event is now over but thatā€™s an awesome design! :slight_smile:
Stay tuned for more special events in the future.

1 Like