Winner announced in comments! 323+20+6=...3? Yes! 3 very special giveaways!

tiny-tim-carried-in-celebration-from-dickens-a-christmas-carol_u-l-q1hyy3o0~2
322 followers
+20 original tiny designs
+6 months since joining Ribblr
= 3 unique giveaways for followers, brought to you by the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future!

Giveaway 1, the Ghost of Christmas Past - one lucky winner will receive e-patterns for ALL of my current Ribblr designs. Drawing at 10 pm EST December 17, 2023.
Giveaway 2, the Ghost of Christmas Present - choose EITHER what I make for my next tiny design and receive the e-pattern for free OR I’ll mail you one finished design from my 2023 line stuffed with either homegrown catnip or lavender. Drawing at 11 pm EST December 17, 2023.
Giveaway 3, the Ghost of Christmas Future-ALL designs I publish on Ribblr in 2024. Drawing at 11 pm EST December 31, 2023.
I’m also working on a cute new tiny top hat design that will be free to followers for one month after publication, so follow and stay tuned for updates!

See fine print below.
I truly appreciate the support of everyone on Ribblr. Thank you all for making this such a great creative community. Happy holidays and good luck!
Plus a Christmas Question, what’s your favorite adaptation of A Christmas Carol? Mine is Spirited with Will Ferrell and Ryan Reynolds.

Fine Print
Must be a follower of suettle on Ribblr at time of drawing. The Ribblr prize wheel tool will choose the winners. No one may win more than one of these three drawings. If any drawing cannot be held at time listed above for any reason, it will be held at the soonest possible time. Winners will be notified via Ribblr private message. Any prize not claimed within 31 days of the drawing will be null and void.

Christmas Present Prize Fine Print - Option 1 choose the next design: must not be a copyrighted subject. Must be 2 1/2" on longest side or smaller when made in worsted yarn. Must have a similar level of detail as other designs by suettle, which take an hour or less to make. E-pattern will be sent via Ribblr. All rights reserved by suettle.
Option 2 is mailable to continental USA addresses only, no PO Boxes. May be regifted but not sold.

Christmas Future Prize Fine Print - no guarantee as to the number of patterns this will be, but I plan to keep adding at least 2 per month in 2024.

14 Likes

Such a cute idea. Congrats on all the follows <3

2 Likes

Oo congrats! This is an amazing idea!

2 Likes

Thanks and thank you for all your support this year!

3 Likes

This is so exciting! Thank you!

My fave Christmas Carol is the 1992 Muppet Christmas Carol w/Michael Caine!

2 Likes

I love that one, too! It was my #1 before Spirited bumped it down a notch. I love Muppet Treasure Island, too, with Tim Curry. :lobster:

2 Likes

Congrats on the followers!:tada:

2 Likes

Yes! He was so good in that!

2 Likes

Another Muppets Christmas Carol fan here too :smile:

3 Likes

I’m glad I’ve been following your shop and seeing your progress! I love a muppets Christmas carol

3 Likes

It is a beauty to know that we all have something in the past to remember, something in the present to amend and once is done the future has not presented until we figure out what we miss. Keep your patterns coming, ideas as we help perfected for the future crocheter’s to enjoy. Merry Christmas to all. Tiny Tim a beautiful day.
Congratulations for all you’re patterns past, present and the future yet to be.

3 Likes

Congrats i always love testing your patterns! So excited for you :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m so excited about the progress I’m making and I couldn’t do it without amazing testers like you!

2 Likes

Drumroll, please.
:drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum:
Aaand the winner is… @Rurat !!!
I will PM you. Reply within 31 days to claim your prize, a gift of EVERY pattern I added to Ribblr in 2023.
Thank you everyone for following, stay tuned for the next drawing on Christmas Eve, and happy stitching!
-suettle :yarn:

5 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::champagne::tada: @Rurat

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope everyone had fun, and good luck for the present and future y’all!

4 Likes

I love this idea!
My favorite Christmas Carol adaptation is def Spirited!

2 Likes

LOL it’s so fun! They are all so into it. Looks like it was a blast to be part of.
Good afternoon! :rofl::wink:

2 Likes

Congrats @Rurat

1 Like