winner announcements

today was the big drawing for my game.
This is bittersweet really. On a platform where brand new shops are celebrating their following in the hundreds, it was a blow to have to work so freaking hard for 32.
Since it’s my store and my contest, I can do what I want.
This past weekend, I gave away a total of 75 knitting patterns to my followers, and today I have decided that instead of 1 drawing plus one winner for each of the top 5 patterns, I gave away the top 5 patterns to each of the 6 drawn winners.
That would be:
@chroniclesofyarnia , @TessaMaeStudio , @ShortClarice , @CHOMPasaurusrex @GotenkslovesmeCraft , and @TayCrochetss
Plus a special thank you bundle for @LadyinBlueWater , @dorothyduck , and @Mentaldee for being such supportive cheerleaders.
For everyone else, the bundle is now available in my shop for a temporary special price.

29 Likes

Congratulations to everyone!

6 Likes

Congratulations everyone!

6 Likes

Congrats to everyone!
@anon5108995 as someone who has work on your patterns I know how precious and precise they are! Thank you for sharing the love with others!

Ghost Hug GIF

8 Likes

Oh @anon5108995, thank you so much! I was just thinking of you this morning before I even saw this, no kidding. You are the winner in my opinion. I admire you tons, and I have learned, and know I still have a lot to learn, a lot from you since I joined Ribblr. 100 for you should be 1000, and will be if it’s up to me. :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yarn::thread:

7 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: Your patterns are beautiful! I hope your following continues to grow! :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Congrats everyone ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunny:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! Congratulations to everyone! And special congratulations for @anon5108995 for reaching 100 followers and being awesome throughout the giveaway!

8 Likes

Whoo congrats winners!

Happy Birthday Love GIF by LINE FRIENDS

6 Likes

Congratulations to the lucky winners!!!

congrats GIF

6 Likes

This is so incredibly generous, my goodness! (Again, totally
unexpected especially because I’m usually an unlucky duck when it comes to things like this. :smiling_face:) Thank you so much for the gifts; I will do my best to do your patterns proud and share your expertise and creativity with the world. Thank you again for your patterns and knowledge, and please know that while you deserve more, your 101 is definitely worth celebrating. :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Congrats to the other winners, too; happy creating to all of us! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Yay, congrats to all the winners!!!

5 Likes

Party Love GIF by sendwishonline.com

4 Likes

Thank you so much that was an unexpected surprise

I cheerlead for you because I like your designs

5 Likes

Congrats everyone

5 Likes

I feel you, it can be tough when it seems to come so easy to some.

You’ve been crazy generous, congratulations to winners.

7 Likes

Thank you so much, this was super kind of you :green_heart:

5 Likes

Oh my, i cant believe i won.
Thank you so very much. This really was such a great thing to do
Congratulations to everyone else :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Congratulations on reaching 100, sorry it did not go as you thought/hoped…:black_heart::heart::hugs:
Congratulations to the winners, I hope you’ll share your make with us! :black_heart::heart:

5 Likes

Congrats on hitting the 100 followers also congrats winners

3 Likes