Winner in comments! OP:Bonus giveaway before Christmas Eve drawing!

Hi all, as requested, here’s the pattern for the little bow I made for my last giveaway post! It’s a free follower exclusive until January 15th, 2024. After that it will be for general sale for $1.
:ribbon:
About 2 1/2" wide in worsted weight, adaptable to any yarn weight. Low-sew, only about 6 sewn stitches total. Accessorize amigurumi, decorate birthday or holiday gifts, sew onto a barrette…add anywhere you need a cute little bow.
Followers are also entered to win the Ghost of Christmas Present drawing, held tomorrow (prize is winner’s choice of collaborating with me on a design or if you live in the US, to receive one of my tiny toys in the mail) and the Ghost of Christmas Future drawing on New Year’s Eve (prize is the gift of all designs I add to Ribblr in 2024)! Ribblr user @Rurat won the Ghost of Christmas Past drawing on Dec. 16 and received ALL the patterns I added to Ribblr in 2023!
Follow to claim your :ribbon: pattern!

14 Likes

Good luck, everyone! Hope you enjoyed 2023, and may you all enjoy 2024!

5 Likes

You’re so generous, and creative! Good luck everyones!!

2 Likes

Ah can’t wait

2 Likes

I absolutely love the bow!!! I will be using it often! Thank you so much for sharing!

3 Likes

Thank you it’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! I couldn’t do it without the generous help from fellow crocheters like you who test and buy my designs! Too many to tag all here but y’all are wonderful folks. I’ll keep cooking up new designs and ways to show my appreciation. :yarn::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Myduhoang !
You won this giveaway! I PMd you and look forward to discussing your prize. :smiley:
Better luck next time to eberyone else. Thank you all for following and stay tuned for the next giveaway drawing on New Year’s Eve.

3 Likes

Do you just follow to enter? I already am :grin:

3 Likes

Yup it’s that easy! Of course I appreciate shares on social media with links to my shop and patterns or tagging people you think would be interested but it’s not required.
Ribbler’s giveaway feature randomly picks someone from my followers. Good luck! And I hope you’ll let me know if your mom likes the little taco you make for her. :taco:

4 Likes

Adorable!! Thanks for sharing such a cute pattern with us and hope you have a very merry Christmas!! :christmas_tree::purple_heart::sparkles::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You are very welcome! I have many more designs and giveaways planned in 2024, thx for your support!

2 Likes