WINNER REVEAL 75+ Shop Followers!! 🤯🥳🎉 Giveawayyyyyyyyy

Ok this is amazing!!! A few months ago I was doing a giveaway for 25 followers, so this is huge!! I’d love to thank @LoafOfBread and @Hannahelise96 for being my 75th and 76th shop followers
SO… the reason you clicked on this post.
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
:tada: Like this post (following is optional)
:tada: Comment with a picture of the biggest thing you’ve made (if you don’t have a picture tell me about it!)
:tada: Tag 3 people (ik some of you are tag crazy so 3 is the minimum)

PRIZES
:1st_place_medal: Custom pattern + collab
:2nd_place_medal:Gifted both of my patterns! If you already have them (thx!) then early access to one in testing
:3rd_place_medal: Automatic acceptance to one of my future testing calls

:tada: I’ll choose winners Friday afternoon :tada:
THANKS AGAIN THIS IS AMAZING

36 Likes

Congrats!!! :partying_face:

7 Likes

congratsssss:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
im making(testing) a huge snake but it isnt ready
@littlemisswonderful @LittleCreatures @evalynnRose @ansleighH1 @FluffyYarnCreations @craftycrotcheter @bulldogcrochetss @Nunyah @LoafOfBread

13 Likes

CONGRATSS!!

Been following you since the bunny doughnut (:
I tested a turtle planter for someone

@littlemisswonderful @CreshesxCritters @NanaJanice @KEXtheZephyr

12 Likes

congratulations!!! actually i think my biggest project is this worm on a string

it’s about as long as my arm lol. also thanks for the tag btw! @littlemisswonderful @EVANLYNfleurb @SweetTomato

13 Likes

@EVANLYNfleurb @EV13isSPOCY @FluffyYarnCreations sorry Im taggin yall but ahh idk who else to tagg. The biggest thing I’ve made is from a book called One Skein Wonders (101 ways to get hooked) It was an amigurumi rabiit. Sammie the Big Bottom Bunny I think. His weight was 4 (medium) but I did it with 6 (super bulky), so instead of 6 inches tall, he’s about 1 ft, maybe 1 ft and a half. I also made a “huge” octopus (he fits in both hands) but the pattern was literally supposed to be the size of your big toe so… I’m also working on the “Chasing Summer Set” on here. :))

13 Likes

Congrats!!! I have your macaron turtle in my Wishlist right now!
My biggest make was a purple hippo, he’s really big and a little heavy. It took me 2 days to make him. He is about half the size of my arm.
@SweetTomato @LoafOfBread @evelovescrocheting

He was also one of my first makes, so I forgot to stuff him all the way and one of the legs is holding on by a thread lol.

10 Likes

congrats!! thats such a huge milestone ^^
been following u!!
( I’ll send a pic in a minute )
@CreshesxCritters @anon74877402 @maddiecore @BubblzCrochet @nesscat @sakuracrochets @littlemisswonderful @LittleCreatures @LittleRaindrxp @alienlynxie

14 Likes

These are some of my biggest projects (please ignore my horrible lighting​:sob:)

The first one i actually forgot about, even tho it literally is always there. If i had the choice i would burn it tho :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
@NessCat @maddiecore @ambre3

14 Likes

CONGRATS!!! :tada: the biggest thing i’ve made is this sweater :>

@maddiecore @RingoSilly @alienlynxie @Mossypaws @LittleCreatures @CreshesxCritters @StormiWeather13 @XxTheCosmosxX @s3nslesscr0w @EV13isSPOCY and m a n y more of you!

19 Likes

congrats!

6 Likes

you can always tag me! (:

9 Likes

3 tags is minimum :sob:

9 Likes

you can always tag me <3

8 Likes

omggg congratssss u deserve thissss
I’m following since forever!!!
I made a shrug! sry didnt take a pic but alr gave it away :sob: i’m making another one tho : D
@EV13isSPOCY @maddiecore @sakuracrochets @BubblzCrochet @NessCat @Paradise08

AGAIN U DESERVE THIS SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHH

12 Likes

pls tell me the pattern for the second one :pray:

8 Likes

congrats!! probably a big bee : DDD
@JaeaRenee @Pickle42 @sakuracrochets @maddiecore @ellan3326 @OMLET @NessCat @evalynnRose @EV13isSPOCY @evalynnRose

11 Likes

Congratsssss :partying_face::partying_face:
I litteraly just downloaded both your patterns ans they are so cuteee.
@craftybear2 @Pickle42 @NanaJanice @littlemisswonderful @RainbowPenguin2
I just crotcheted a jumbo stitch and its sooo cute :heart:

8 Likes

omg congratulations!!! that’s so great!!!
it’s not the biggest thing I made, because idek what it would be. but this took me 5+ hours because i was a beginner and i freehanded it (justiceforbubblegum)

@EV13isSPOCY @littlemisswonderful @maddiecore @Pickle42 @NessCat (ik you’ve probably all been tagged here before but i have like no other friends so mbmb)

14 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: the biggest thing I’ve probably made is this pickle

@BubblzCrochet @EV13isSPOCY @notmimi @FluffyYarnCreations @JaeaRenee @ellan3326

13 Likes