WINNER REVEAL 75+ Shop Followers!! 🤯🥳🎉 Giveawayyyyyyyyy

tada
congrats! the biggest thing or the project that took the most time for me was probably a crochet dragon I don’t have it any more though because I sold it but it was supper cute! (the pattern is by red mills crochet and it is called Winnie the Dragon) I got it on etsy and I would definitely recommend! @CrochetByGenna @wondercrochet @Arisyarnstudio @PassioknitGoods

9 Likes

congrats!!!
:tada:
I’ve actually finished Crochetbykittengirl’s Snorlax pattern and it was sooo huge :))
@sakuracrochets @notmimi @tilcrochets

6 Likes

I dont mind you tagging me :))

7 Likes

Tysm:))

7 Likes

OK!!! I have spun the wheel!! Here are the winners:
:1st_place_medal: @SP4C3W4ST3 ! You get a custom pattern plus a collab (I’ll DM you)
:2nd_place_medal: @SporkyGirl ! You get two of my patterns! Tell me if you already have them and you’ll get early access
:3rd_place_medal: @nandwen ! You get automatically accepted to any of my further tester calls
Congrats guys!
If you didn’t get picked, don’t worry I’ll do another giveaway at 100 followers!

10 Likes

omggg cryinggg!!! Thank you so muchhhhh :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Ofc!! I’ll tag you in my future calls and you can choose which one you want to be accepted for

4 Likes

Omg, thank you soo soo much! Ive never won a giveaway before! :laughing:

4 Likes

Woah!! Yay (:
CONGRATS TO THE OTHER WINNERS<333

4 Likes

I dont have those patterns yet :blush:

4 Likes

Awesome! I have four patterns up, you can choose two! Ik their free but it won’t count to your daily free pattern limit

4 Likes

The biggest amiguri I need to finish is Naurto. Missing the top of his head and hair. He is to heavy and it is getting harder to crochet him. The size of a 6 month old.

4 Likes

Well since i already have the caterpillar and the ladybug, I’ll take the donut and the turtle :grin:

4 Likes

Heh, yeah. Thanks for testing those lol

3 Likes

You’re welcome :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They should be sent!

2 Likes

Thank you :grin:

3 Likes