[Winners Announced] 200 Follower Giveaway!! (& Requests)

The winners of the giveaway are: :tada:
@IndiG
@lunarcrochett
@ClaireCrochets247
@dorothyduck
@ComfyPotato

:tada: I am so grateful for all of the support I’ve been receiving on this platform as I’ve been starting my crochet pattern journey! I wanted to give back by giving away my paid crossbody pattern to 5 lucky followers :tada:

Here is how to enter:
Follow my shop Unique patterns | StudioRhi | Ribblr
Follow my Instagram account @studio.of.rhi
(If you don’t have an Instagrm, just write in your comment “No IG”)
Leave a comment on this post with this info:

Winners will be announced Nov 25

I’m so glad that I am part of this community, and I’m so excited to do this giveaway!
Good luck friends! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: I followed, all your patterns are amazing! My favourite is the pumpkin pie cushion. I also dont have insta.

4 Likes

Congrats on 200!! I really like the sunflower bookmark and the crossbody bag! (Also I don’t have Insta :frowning: )

4 Likes

followed! cute patterns! I love the sunflower bookmark, (im obsessed with sunflowers and books haha) No IG sadly! good luck to everyone! 🫶🏼

4 Likes

Congrats :tada: I followed you shop! My favorite pattern is probably the crossbody bag or pie pin cushion, also No IG :pensive:

5 Likes

ahhh i love your crossbody pattern soo much it would be amazing to win it! (cant buy it bc i dont have online money just paper :sob:) i just followed your shop!! sadly i dont have IG.
My fav pattern is the crossbody!! i think you should make a free amigurumi tiger pattern, i’ve been looking for some good ones. and omggg nov 25 is my bday! its so soon i literally cant believe it :skull:

6 Likes

Looks amazing to try. :blue_heart:

4 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS​:tada::partying_face::clap:
btw I love your pfp :grin:
And sadly I have no IG
And good luck to everyone who enters!

4 Likes

Best of luck friend! :sparkling_heart: I scant wait to see what else you create!

3 Likes

Congratulations!!:partying_face::partying_face::purple_heart:
No IG
I love your Gregory doll!!
You should make the rock Gregory has

4 Likes

I followed your shop, and I absolutely love the pumpkin pie pin cushion, it’s so cute! No IG. Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!!:purple_heart::blush::purple_heart::blush::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Of course! Thank you for your support! :smile:

3 Likes

Tysm!!

3 Likes

Of course! Thanks for your support!

3 Likes