Winners in comments - re: Giveaway drawing tonight

Last chance to enter the drawing for a bundle of tiny breakfast patterns by following my shop! Two winners will be announced later this evening. Thanks for your support everyone!

12 Likes

Ooo! Cant wait

2 Likes

Congratulations to winners @LeifyGreen and @cinnamoroll4life! They both received the 2023 Breakfast Friends Bundle. :slight_smile: Better luck next time to everyone else and keep following for more giveaways, testing opportunities, and lots of bite-sized tiny crochet patterns!

6 Likes

Congrats everyone!

2 Likes

Congrats @LeifyGreen and @cinnamoroll4life :tada:

2 Likes

im weady

Ah. I just noticed this now! I’m so happy!

1 Like

hi

Hi Yamhead! What project are you working on today? I’m making mini pumpkin cat toys. :blush:

Yay! Ribblr should have sent you a notification, too, I hope? Happy stitching and hope your crochet breakfast looks delicious.

1 Like

I’m TRYING to set up Stripe so I can sell some no so mini turtles

1 Like

Fun, hope you get it worked out!
I love turtles, I made one a couple weeks ago.

:turtle:

yay thank you

1 Like

Yeah so I set up Stripe (kind of) and my turtles are searching the seas for potential customers.

1 Like

Your design looks very clever, are they stuffable without the stuffing showing through? I make and sell crochet cat toys and have been thinking about making a little turtle and little pig. If it’s suitable and would hold the catnip and fiber stuffing I’m very interested.

I don’t know, depends which yarn you use. I’m using worsted weight but my hook was .5mm bigger than the yarn but it seemed to work out. The turtles I made don’t hold more than half a fist(ful?) of stuffing, so if you used the actual hook size it may turn out smaller, but if you use a different yarn because mine is light worsted so if you use the thicker worsted weight it may turn out bigger.
If you think this turtle is a bit small (it was just supposed to be a mini keychain), it’s not too hard to modify the pattern I made by just adding a few more increases in the round and spreading the limbs and head more to fit the sizing. The pattern is pretty simple.

1 Like