Winter snow today

We got about 5” of snow today in the midwest! Hope everyone is ok, there were some ugly thunder storms in the south.

12 Likes

It was 77 degrees at Virginia Beach today. :sunny::sunny::sunny:

6 Likes

:rofl: I’m so jealous!

4 Likes

I think in total we have had about 18 inches of snow this winter :cold_face: I’m over it!!

5 Likes

We didn’t get any this round. But I think our 50" ish this season is enough. Ready for a spring rain.

5 Likes

:rofl: I start asking if it’s spring in November ;). I think 50” is way to much, I think our total for the winter so far has been 13” but we’ve had a mild winter and it melts in between snows :rofl:. We are suppose to get more snow next week but I don’t think it’s suppose to be as much.

4 Likes

Hope you’re bundled up cozy and warm ! :laughing:

4 Likes

Here in whitecone we get a lot of snow! And i had to get on the roof of the hogan (traditional navajo prayer house) to sweep it all off when it’s 10 outside!!! :rage: :cold_face:

4 Likes

I do not envy that, but I know if you don’t it can cause problems, but definitely not fun! I spent a good deal of my life in NM. When my ex was doing road construction we were able to spend some time on the Navajo reservation while the road construction company repaired a state road, where the wonderful women taught me how to make fry bread. That was an awesome time for me.

3 Likes

FRY BREAD!!! Best thing ever!!! Try it with chocolate!!! SO GOOD!!!

3 Likes

I miss snow so much.

3 Likes

You a have mine ;p.

1 Like

I’m in southern IL and we didn’t get any snow! Not any that stuck anyway. I’m a bit jealous!

3 Likes

I have found very little to like about living in AR, but the weather is by far the worst. We are currently planning a move to ME

4 Likes

I love fry bread and the Navajo tacos were amazing. I can’t get the blue bird flour here, I have to order it from Amazon and it’s pretty pricey, but reg flour just doesn’t give the same texture.

2 Likes

In FL it is in the low 80’s today. Not much change in season here :face_in_clouds:

4 Likes

wow, that’s quite a difference in weather!

2 Likes

My sister lives in FL and when her husband retires they are moving back to TX. I would love living in FL if it wasn’t so crowded. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve lived in both FL and TX. I could see going back to TX if it wasn’t so hot. I have just gotten to the point that I no longer have a tolerance for warm weather… it aggravates my psoriasis. That and I’m allergic to so much and too fair skinned to be in the sun for more than a few minutes. I’m ready to move back up north. Until then, I will just keep being jealous of all your snow :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

on the 15th it was warm for me in pennsylvainia

3 Likes