WIP Wednesday once again

No new projects for me this week. I returned to work after a week off ill and now I’m behind with the crochet along. My goal is to use Sunday for nothing but craft needs

Love to see everyone’s projects

8 Likes

Sorry you’ve been ill too, definitely going around :(.

7 Likes

Oh wow you’re so busy, the cows coming along nicely.
I love that pig and I’m a big pig fan so I’m sure the recipient will be over the moon :green_heart:
Dungarees sound cute too :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Haha me too. Thank you.
Its so uplofting seeing all the amazing work.
The scarf looks like it’ll be super cosy and I love your little stitch marker :green_heart:
I wish I could get into knitting, I love how it looks too

7 Likes

Hope you manage to catch up but don’t push yourself too hard. :blush: we all need to rest enough also

8 Likes

Yep. Keeping super busy. Thank you.
Aww, yay, so glad you like it!

6 Likes

Thank you! That yarn is gorgeous!

6 Likes

Working on a chibi Gandalf and making a hedwig design for my boys. I had to put Gandalf down for a few days it was getting teadious with sewing on the hair strands :rofl:.
So I started the body of hedwig yesterday

7 Likes

Hair can be such a labour bur worth it in the end. I’m sure your boys will love Hedwig too

6 Likes

I’m working on an Apple skull pattern for my daughters birthday.

5 Likes

That sound so cool :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Shaped his face a tiny bit, not sure if it’s too noticeable. His ears give me Shrek vibes, :joy:.

9 Likes

I absolutely love it :green_heart: wish it was for me :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I hate putting hair on my amigurumi :joy: my favorite approach is crocheting a cap and crocheting curls on that and then giving the doll a hat or crown it’s a time saver especially when I made Galinda and elphaba plushies this may

8 Likes

That sounds like a great idea. I should do that more when I can :blush:

6 Likes

Oh definitely! You’ll have to make a little barn for them all and have a reunion photo hehe​:relaxed:

It really does have a lovely hand feel, and shockingly (and blessedly) wasnt super sheddy for this type of yarn! These hooks are surprisingly not the largest I’ve worked with, but they’re pretty close - def takes some getting used to!

And thank you - I hope so (will keep you all posted when I give it to her Sunday)! She kept mentioning those pocket scarves, and she actually gifted this yarn to me awhile ago saying how much she liked it, but didnt know what could be done with it, so I put my sneaky Meisha hat on and figured out something. ^.^ Finished it this morning and am blocking it now!

(I’m also guilty of chronic exclamation mark overuse! :sweat_smile:)

6 Likes

Thank you! My mom picked it up and gave it to me earlier this year; it has a super interesting appearance/texture and is luxuriously soft (which I got super acquainted with when I switched to hand knitting it :relaxed:).

For anyone curious, it’s:

I don’t know how it holds up, yet, but it sure is pretty :star_struck:

5 Likes