Wip Wednesdays

Its Work In Progress Wednesday again.
This week I’m working on a blanket inspired by this one by @Melucrochet

I bought yarn that has 3 colours and wanted to try this one for christmas.

What y’all working on this week?

15 Likes

The yarn looks so soft and I love the colors! I can’t wait to see the finished product :blush: I’m still waiting on my yarn arrive for my grandma’s gift, now for Christmas and I’m currently working on a Christmas gift for my younger cousin (with yarn waiting to arrive as well lol)

7 Likes

Velvet yarn?

4 Likes

This is the yarn. It was on sale when I was buying the yarn for my horse and added to get free delivery. I love the colours :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I have a sinilar problem waiting to finish my horse but delivery date is uncertain thanks to strike. If only Royalmail would just pay their staff fairly :roll_eyes:
The expanding anticipation for you blanket is exciting. Hope your yarn arrives soon :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

That’s just lovely!

6 Likes

I’ve continued with the Fruit Garden CAL in #10 thread. Quite a bit of progress made even though I had to take a break for the holiday.

12 Likes

So vibrant and fun!!! And the texture from the velvet. :drooling_face::star_struck:

Edit: forgot to add mine! I have a bunch of wips again, but this one is requiring me to use a handsaw (exciting), so I’ll share (there is eventually crochet, but as with most things I’m a bit behind LOL):

It’s gonna be a Christmas tree advent calendar with stockings and mittens (at some point :joy:)

8 Likes

Wow! That’s a lot of progress! (And so pretty!)

7 Likes

Elf coat in progress

8 Likes

It looks yummy!

5 Likes

Still working on toasty bag. Had to hand sew all the lining inside.
Plus I finished some frogs, and working on designing a blanket, and making Bluey for my grand daughter.
Oh, and the Monstera Bag for my daughter.

11 Likes

You have been a busy beaver. Look at all those projects (pictured and mentioned) :scream: They are coming out fabulously!

6 Likes

I think it actually arrived today (I thought it’ll come tomorrow, so yay!) but I’m doing some errands right now, I can’t wait to get working on it! :smile:

5 Likes

So happy your yarn arrived! Such a great feeling knowing you have it ready and waiting at home for you!

5 Likes

Coming along nicely. Looks time consuming but worth every second :green_heart:

6 Likes

This looks so cool.
Is it for yourself or a gift?

5 Likes

For a human or for an elf? Either way sounds cute but I’m curious

6 Likes

The other one I got is called parma violet so I think they have candy based names too. I’d definitely enjoy sweets like this

5 Likes

For my mom! Can’t wait to surprise her with it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes