WIP Wednesdays

Hi all,
Hope everyone has had a good week.
This week I’m working on a unicorn for a pattern series I hope to work on this year.

What have you all been working on?

14 Likes

She/he is so cute! What yarn are you using?
I am still working on horse lol he’s taking longer than expected!

5 Likes

The body is aldi baby yarn and the hair is marriner get cosy(I think they went bust though :cold_sweat:)
Awww yay. Equine awesomeness

6 Likes

Would have loved to make something with it thanks though!

5 Likes

such a cutie! I’m currently a polar bear with a lil crown <3

4 Likes

oh yeah I heard about that if marriner go bust I’m gonna cry I love their yarns especially get cosy :weary:

4 Likes

That will be adorable!

I’m on the next to last round and she’ll be finished soon! Fruit Garden by Jane Crowfoot in #10 thread.

8 Likes

Cute! Still on a pause for my crafting so my dad’s blanket is still in line lol (my hand is significantly better just making sure it’s fully healed before I work with yarn) @TexasPurl good luck!!! Can’t wait to see the finished product :laughing:

6 Likes

That sounds adorable :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Their website has been offline for ‘maintenance’ for 3 weeks now and their parent company sold off all stick so I’ve resigned myself to no more get cosy :sob::sob:

4 Likes

Looks gorgeous. Love the delicate boarder :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Best to make sure its better. Don’t wanna start back snd do yourself an injury and wait longer to get better. Fingers crossed your great soon

5 Likes

Super cute! I finally finished this cardigan and am in love :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Now I’m working on sewing some matching raglans for me and my two kids :heart:

7 Likes

Super cute!

6 Likes

Ember test piece
Beauty and the beast c2c blanket

5 Likes

Love this :heart_eyes_cat:
I’m sure the raglans will be awesome too

3 Likes

Sounds grand :sunglasses:

2 Likes

commission i started yesterday

and this is my partners valentines gift

5 Likes

Your partner is lucky. Love how this has come together.
Hope the commission goes great

3 Likes