WIP what are you working on ?

What is everyone working on? I have to make a few things today but this is what are you working on rn!

I’m working on a Pomeranian doggie!

29 Likes

I have like 50 different things I’m working on. I have a scarf I’m working on, a sweater, two or three bags, two cows, a goat, and A hat. Oh I also can’t forget the blanket. But that’s everything. I think…

6 Likes

freddy the french duck and granny squares

6 Likes

I have just finished making a surprise pattern so i will put the tester call up soon :))

6 Likes

Ohh cool

4 Likes

Im currently working on this sweater vest
Screenshot_20240512_131516_Ribblrsand this is hiw much ive done

10 Likes

I’m working on 2 animal projects and a bag <3

4 Likes

Dude like 15 things. Mostly a realistic dog (based off of my dog!)

6 Likes

too many :sob:

3 Likes

I’m working on an among us plush for my cousin, pot it mushroom and I just finished my mom’s Mother’s Day gift which was an envelope

4 Likes

Currently designing a pattern, a star wars blanket for my friend I need to get done by September, and a blue afghan

3 Likes

And granny square pants

3 Likes

eeeek it’s gonna be adorable

3 Likes

testing Carmen the chick.

4 Likes

Making a heart pouch

4 Likes

I have these 4 testers started. I had to put the skunk on hold because of the lighting right at the moment. The octopus I have the large and small done. The marshmallow man got set aside and just forgot to pick it up and finish it. The golfer is a personal project!

6 Likes

I just finished a fly test like 2 minutes ago and now I’m working on something for the Design Dash!

This is Frank

8 Likes

So cute!

3 Likes

AHH ITS STAY PUFFED MARSHMALLOW MAN!! Don’t mind my nerdy butt :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Nice!

4 Likes