Work space views

Just for fun I thought it would be nice to see the views we all have when we are working on our projects.
I’m fortunate enough to own a yarn shop, so it’s the perfect space for working on designs. But I was wondering what views you have when you’re designing.

24 Likes

Ooh lucky you! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Can we swap? Pretty please x
My space is my bed since my grandsons came to stay

4 Likes

mines just my big joe cushion/ bed lol your yarn store looks :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Have fun with your grandson. I don’t see ours as often as I would like now that I have the shop

3 Likes

Sounds like my home space to be fair. I live on a boat so on my days off I crochet on the bed

3 Likes

wow! a boat :star_struck:

2 Likes

um hello? that’s so cute! i switch around everywhere!

2 Likes

If its for something more formal like a pattern release or smth, i do it on my bed or couch. But if its just for me for fun… ill do it cuddling my dogs on their beds with their blankets :smile:

5 Likes

I store my yarns under my desk and have my stuff laid out on the carpet lol. I also just crochet sitting down on my beanbag, normally while I watch a show or listen to a podcast :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My workspace is an oversized chair in the living room. It is surrounded by yarn!

5 Likes

We just insulated / sheetrocked / painted (ok, started painting) our enclosed porch. It is my new work space. I still have a lot to do, but it will take me a while yet. Too much other stuff to do also. But, today I got my chair / corner ready and tested it out with a bit of karaoke and crochet. It is going to be fun to watch it change. For now though, I love it.

8 Likes

I do it all around my house really/ wherever I am at and I have the time to do it, sometimes I even do it at school

5 Likes

Very pretty. It is so nice to have a dedicated creative space. It helps the ideas to flow

3 Likes

owning a yarn shop must be so cool!!! i bet u meet some rlly interesting ppl

3 Likes

It really is very cool. Only had it 18 months and boy some of the people meet are “very interesting” :joy:

3 Likes

What is the shop called, just courious

1 Like

don’t mind the mess of my room, I am working on cleaning it but this is one of the places I crochet

3 Likes

It’s called Unravel & Unwind :wink:

2 Likes

I love that name, so catchy lol

2 Likes