Would anyone be interested in testing a Mrs. Tiggywinkle crochet design?

Hello,

I’m just putting out a feeler to see if anyone would be willing to test a pattern I have written!

Thanks so much in advance!

Looking really promising - I will write up the pattern this weekend and think I’m going to have a few testers - but will keep you all posted! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

How much time would you give. Cuz I would love to make this for my bestie. I just work full time so I can’t do it in an extreme short time period

7 Likes

Id be happy to test for you, she’s adorable

6 Likes

Hiya! Completely understand! I work full time too and managed to make it over the course of 1 week (with lots of breaks) so imagining I’d give 2.5 weeks maybe 3 to complete it in? But would definitely look at how people were getting along with it and then also judge if anything needs adjusting because everyone works at different places! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Yay!! Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness she is precious! I would love to test her! My insta is @kelscraftedcritters if you want to see my work.

6 Likes

She sure is adorable and want to squeeze her!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!! I definitely think I’ll put out a tester call - I’ve got everything on paper at the moment so will write everything up this weekend and go from there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Obsessed with your work!! It’s all so cute!! :pleading_face:

5 Likes

She is very very soft :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern. So cute!

5 Likes

Hi, I would love to be a tester for this cutie! I wanted to know how much time will you give though? I work a full time job as well, 5 days a week… :sweat:

6 Likes

Hiya, completely understand - looking at 2.5-3 weeks - I know everyone works at different paces, and it’s no worry because I have a full time job too so completely understand! I think this took me a week altogether (with working full time) so figured a little bit of wiggle room! Going to have a look at how many people to ask to test and work on from that at the weekend when I have some time to write up the pattern :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh wow! That is so kind of you, thank you!!! Same here! This little one is just adorable! What yarn did you use for the prickles?

4 Likes

Awh it’s so cute! Love it! Would definitely make it

4 Likes

I used the Sidar alpine yarn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s so soft!!!

3 Likes

Is it a fur yarn? And what size yarn is it? the only fur I’ve found so far is super bulky.

2 Likes

Hiya, when I’ve popped the pattern up there’s going to be a list of the yarns I’ve used - hopefully that will help! Going to pick testers at the end of this weekend when I have written up the pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Sounds great! Congrats on your new pattern! That’s exciting!

3 Likes