??? Would/have you purchase(d) a pattern from Ribblr?

I would like to know if people have actually made any money from patterns on Ribblr.
I know Etsy may be a better option for some people, but you have to be consistently selling patterns on Etsy because of the listing fees that Ribblr only charges during the purchase.

9 Likes

Ribblr is great! I have made around 170$ from it since april! The sale fees from ribblr arent that high but its stripe that takes the most, you still get alot tho <3

7 Likes

WHAT
I want to see the stuff in your shop also how long did it take?

7 Likes

I mean how much do you earn in a month or week because you know i’m impatient.

5 Likes

heres my shop <3

it took a while for sales to start coming in but the pikachub was super popular and i was getting maybe 2-3 sales a day then my shop got more popular and now i get at least one sale a week ^^

5 Likes

it depends on the month but average i get around 30$ : D

4 Likes

I’ve had patterns listed since May. We’ve had £76 in sales and 350 free downloads too. August was quiet but that’s probably because I don’t have many summer patterns.

I’ve never tried to sell on Etsy, but I am considering the possibility.

5 Likes

wow, you… really like frogs.
That’s a lot of followers too. How long have you been on Ribblr? Also this IS all income from selling from Ribblr, right?

4 Likes

How long is this taking all of you guys for the “money to start rolling in” because that’s cool money is cool. I didn’t think people actually ended up actually buying anything off of Ribblr.

4 Likes

And what’s the pikachub

4 Likes

Isn’t it hard to post patterns every week?

4 Likes

yes i love frogs lol ive been on ribblr since january but my shop opened in april (or end of march) and yes it is all the income including the sale fees : )

4 Likes

a lot of ppl actually do ^^

3 Likes

this is the pikachub <3

it is hard to make new patterns every week but once you get better its rlly easy :))

4 Likes

I have earned around $450 dollars so far while here, for me I started earning money during my very first week of having a shop. But I believe it varies for everyone :sparkles:

In regards to posting a pattern each week, I do not believe it is too hard (at least for myself) as I am a relatively fast crocheter and I have a lot of experience with writing up my patterns here. But I do not think it is necessary to post that often in your shop, especially with other things in life happening etc. I believe the aim should be to create at least 1-2 patterns a month, although I have just created 17 new patterns over the past week or 2 haha most of which are still being tested :slight_smile:

Making themed items will help with sales for example Halloween is approaching so people will want Halloween themed things. But keep in mind it is best to stay away from copyrighted items given you could be found and possibly sued etc :white_heart:

10 Likes

$450​:sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
Well I can’t brainstorm stuff but at least I’m more knowledgable and wise now :smirk: thank you for your help

4 Likes

I had the first sales within days of publishing the first pattern.

And I’ve been trying to publish at least 1 a month. But I run my own yarn shop and teach 7 crochet groups a week too. So it takes me a bit longer than some others.

3 Likes

And this is my shop

4 Likes