Would you like to have your patterns translated to Portuguese?

Hi,
Luci Gonçalves has been translating all my doll crochet patterns to Portuguese. She has done a fantastic job. She is very precise and reliable.
She can translate Spanish to English or Portuguese and from English to Portuguese.
You can reach her either via email (luci.lucig89@gmail.com) or Ribblr (@LaliluzCroche).
Best,
María
Letodolls

11 Likes

Wonderful! I was just looking at a Spanish pattern I wanted to do.

8 Likes

She would translate it for you to English if that’s what you need.

9 Likes

Yes, that’s what I was thinking.

9 Likes

Hi! Thank you, María! It’s always a pleasure to translate your amazing work.

If anyone wants to give it a try, please contact me. I’d love to hear from you. :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Luci.

8 Likes

Hello, I have a pattern that is on ravelry that is in Portuguese, I would love it if you could translate this pattern into English. I will link it below. Thanks so much!

5 Likes

Hey! I’m glad to hear you’re interested! Please send me a message on my Instagram @laliluzcroche so we can talk better. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I sadly do not have instagram, I could give you my email or we could chat through here on ribblr though. I do have one big question, would it cost money?

4 Likes

Oh, I see. So you’re not the pattern’s designer? I’m sorry, but I can’t translate a pattern without the designer’s permission. I thought it was yours, but now I that see that it isn’t, I can’t do it. It violates their copyrights.

6 Likes

Oh okay. I understand, thank you anyways!

5 Likes