Would you want a pattern for this?

Hello loves! I’ve recently made this butterfly top with sleeves and was curious to see if i were to write a pattern, if any of you would be interested! if there’s enough (maybe 50 or so) then I will make a tester call for it! It would be my first time writing a pattern so i would need some veteran pattern testers :handshake:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

20 Likes

I’m not really good with making clothes/don’t have the patience for it but just wanted to let you know that it looks amazing :open_mouth:

I definitely think if you end up making a pattern for it, that it’ll be awesome/popular :purple_heart:

9 Likes

it’s a super cute top! if you do write a pattern, i’d love to test!

7 Likes

I probably wouldn’t test but when you put the pattern out i would eventually make it when i have time.
Props to you tho that’s and adorable top, and i think it’s so incredibly well made!
:heart:

7 Likes

That would look awesome on my daughter. Too young for me :older_woman:t3:

7 Likes

this top is stunning! :heart::two_hearts::sparkles::face_holding_back_tears:

7 Likes

if you do make a pattern and need some pattern testers, count me in.

6 Likes

If you need testers I would love to help you this is super cute

5 Likes

I think about this top daily​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so I think it’s safe to say I’m in favor of a pattern being written/released

3 Likes

I’m still a newb but would LOVE to test this,if you decide.
I haven’t yet made the infamous butterfly top

3 Likes

I love the butterfly top! I’ve already made a few but I would love to make one with sleeves. If/when you need testers, I would love to be one!

3 Likes