Writer's Block

So I was writing a story about a frail girl (Benny Boyde) in love with a confident goth girl (Mercedes Brown). I have Mercedes being really outgoing and she’s aware that Benny is already in love with her even though she’s new to the school. She’s taken it upon herself to protect Benny from bullies. That’s all I got rn though. I definitely want to make this either a novel or a series. I don’t know if I want to make Benny try to win over Mercedes, Mercedes gets with Benny but then there are issues (seems a bit too cheesy to me too), or Mercedes likes Benny back but Benny pushes her away. Idk if this helps, but Mercedes is African American and Benny is Caucasian. Mercedes also is not butch, she’s actually very feminine. Benny is very shy and soft-spoken with a stutter. I’m figuring out a cover too, but won’t be able to make it until prolly after this trip I have coming up but I definitely would like to find some people who can continually help me with this novel/series please. When it’s published, you will get full credit and if there’s money, you’ll get a cut as well. Just don’t expect anything immediately because this may take a long time to publish. <3

14 Likes

i would absolutely love to help! i might need a little more info about the story/characters/setting/general plot tho

1 Like

Okay, I could send you the first page if you’d like!! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

sure! (:

1 Like

Sounds awesome! Probably wouldn’t be able to help, but gl!

2 Likes