Writing competition #2 Fav character prompt

Welcome to voting for our writing competition! The prompt was to write something based on a fictional character
For now, the authors will be anonymous so there is no bias.

Marco Bodt from Attack on Titan’s after death

He woke up in an unfamiliar place. Unsure of how he got there, but then… it all came back to him. His memories. He had died. It was a death many people faced where he lived, but for him is still felt like a different one that no one had faced before. His name is Marco Bodt and he had died from being eaten by a Titan. A giant creature that looked human but was far from being human in his world. Marco looked around at the unfamiliar place now settling into it. He got up from the flowery meadow he was in and started walking to the bright light in front of him. As Marco was walking away, he started thinking. He went over the incident of his death many, many times in his head, but Marco always came back to the same questions: Why Annie, why Reiner, why Bertolt, why did you let me get eaten? Why did you let me die? what did I do wrong? with what if I didn’t say anything then where would I be at now?”. Marco snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at the beautiful view in front of him. He could hear all of Nature and it was so peaceful to him. Marco then side. He knew he couldn’t change anything that has happened to him or his friends back in reality, but now he knows he can live at peace better than he could when he was alive.
He woke up in an unfamiliar place. Unsure of how he got there, but then… it all came back to him. His memories. He had died. It was a death many people faced where he lived, but for him is still felt like a different one that no one had faced before. His name is Marco Bodt and he had died from being eaten by a Titan. A giant creature that looked human but was far from being human in his world. Marco looked around at the unfamiliar place now settling into it. He got up from the flowery meadow he was in and started walking to the bright light in front of him. As Marco was walking away, he started thinking. He went over the incident of his death many, many times in his head, but Marco always came back to the same questions: Why Annie, why Reiner, why Bertolt, why did you let me get eaten? Why did you let me die? what did I do wrong? with what if I didn’t say anything then where would I be at now?”. Marco snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at the beautiful view in front of him. He could hear all of Nature and it was so peaceful to him. Marco then side. He knew he couldn’t change anything that has happened to him or his friends back in reality, but now he knows he can live at peace better than he could when he was alive.

Turmoil

When you feel out of place, you find yourself thinking this is the one.

When you thought you found love and you get caught in a turmoil.

Walk away, do not give up.

The right one will come when you least expect it.
Love yourself first.

War

Everyday there is war

On every place

In every country

Maybe it isn’t a world war

it is still a war between yourself

Merope Gaunt from Harry potter and the half blood prince

Merope watched him riding by the house almost every day. You could see her sitting on the windowsill looking out of the window hoping that he would ride by just so that she could see him. Oh how she loved him but he would never feel the same.

“Are you looking for that muggle boy again?” Hissed Morfin in parseltounge.

“No!” said Merope very startled, she had not seen him coming.

“I know that you love him,” He hissed menacingly.

Merope felt dread in the pit of her stomach. How did he know? He just could not know.

“He will never love you,” hissed Morfin softly.

Merope just looked at him stunned. Morfin walked away and she turned around again. She gazed out the window again tears flooding her eyes. She knew that Morfin was right ofcourse. He would never love her, but she had always hoped. The next day the boy showed up. This time a girl was by his side. Merope Heard him call her darling. Merope did not cry she just sat there blank and empty. She never gave up on him though. No she never gave up on him.

PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING!!!

• Marco Bodt from Attack on Titan’s after death
  • Turmoil
  • War
  • Merope Gaunt from Harry potter and the half blood prince
0 voters

These are the only submissions I’ve received so far!

20 Likes

nothing extraordinary this time around I’m afraid

5 Likes

CRAP CRAP CRAP l FORGOT TO MAKE MY STORY :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

dw i’ll extend the due date to Friday!

2 Likes

tysm :sob:

2 Likes