writing?

so, i have a question to the ribblrs of ribblr:
do you like writing and why?
i was trying to explain to someone why i like writing and i said this:

how could you not like writing?
you have this world in your head
that nobody knows about except you
and youre the only person that can make it come to life.
you weave words together in this
almost magical way
to make people feel
anger,
joy,
sadness
you break yourself into peices
and let them feel
happiness,
love,
excitement,
terror
how could you not like writing?
its freaking awesome.

but, lmk what you think! do you like writing? why/why not :]

21 Likes

I like writing because it helps me bring out my innermost feelings and traumas even without trying. For me, it’s a way to cope with my chaotic and stressful life. I can make a world that is the one I’m living or I can make a fantasy land where there’s always a happy ending. I love writing because it reminds me that even if I have all these mental things, even if I can barely walk sometimes, that I’m still human and I still have emotions and wants and needs.

11 Likes

I don’t write things out, but putting them into mental poems or explanations really helps me make some sense of life.

8 Likes

The little guys in my head gotta wiggle around
(((o(゚▽゚)o)))

11 Likes

Lmao YES

7 Likes

love writing for so many reasons that i cant explain :black_heart:It’s like exploring every angle of existence that we cant see and then arguing with the universe about it, breaking everything apart in a way that makes it feel whole :sparkles::joy:

6 Likes

I love writng! Its a way to express your creativity, and the perfect way to showcase your imagination! Its also an amazing way to express your feelings and to have fun!

7 Likes

The reason I write sometimes is because I have a hard time expressing certain emotions and writing helps me get that out. I also will take certain things like songs or a quote someone has said or just something someone has said to me and I will put it in a poem or a writing of what I was feeling at that moment. That’s what I do when I write.

6 Likes

i personally don’t like writing ;-;
IM NOT AGAINST IT OR HATE PPL WHO WRITE A LOT (honestly i’m in awe of them) i’m honestly just too lazy. i also feel that i have too many thoughts and it’s so hard to get them all on paper and it always comes out wrong ://
plus crocheting helps me clear my mind and less stressed so might as well do that :))

2 Likes

i like writing because i’m a little bossy, and when i write i always get my way lol

3 Likes