Yarn Haul/ Posh Restock

I went to Joann’s today to pick out some yarn, not with any project in mind, but just to get out of the house and spoil myself a bit. (My birthday is coming up and always makes me want to shop :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:)

I noticed that they have a few of the colors of posh restocked! These colors were also restocked online when I checked earlier, too.
I know a lot of people have been waiting for a restock to finish patterns or just because they enjoyed using it, so I wanted to let everyone know :smiling_face:

I also picked up some colors of juicy couture yarn, I’ve enjoyed using it recently. (They make my favorite perfume, it’s still wild to me that they have yarn, too :joy:)

If anyone has any recommendations on small projects I could make with these colors, I would appreciate it :smiling_face:
I usually only buy yarn with a project in mind, but it’s also nice to just have a small stockpile of extra yarn for when inspiration strikes.

(Ignore that I’m in my craft dungeon a.k.a my basement :joy:)

18 Likes

ooooh! enjoy! those colors look amazingggg

5 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

5 Likes

Those look like some amazing yarns! I love the posh yarn in glow warm and strawberry glow because I love neon colors! And you said you don’t have a project in mind yet…I have ththe solution! I have a pattern tester call coming out soon for an alien that uses posh yarn! And the best part is, there aren’t any safety eyes so you can give it to your little one!:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Juicy Couture: scruchies
Posh: Jellyfish, fish, turtles, all sea creatures!

2 Likes

I do love the neon colors, I was just thinking last night that they would be really cool under a black light. Ooooo, I’ll have to check out the tester call! I do love alien stuff, honestly. I had to have the big alien shaped cup from the fair one year. :sweat_smile:
Plus not having safety eyes, is perfect :blush:
Thank you!

@EllaCrochetz
Scrunchies is a good idea!
I honestly have not made a turtle yet, I know they have been super popular though. Maybe I should actually try making one.
Thank you for the ideas! :blush:

1 Like

I’ve heard good things about juicy couture

1 Like

graah they’re all so pretty !! i want-gimme
the posh and velvet are all so pretty!! imma need to shop on joann to keep me some of my own :sob: - hope u enjoy them !! i dont have any projects in mind though, but i’ll try to think of some. :smile:

2 Likes

You could make a froggy in a floaty!! It’s a free pattern too, which is always a bonus :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve never made turtles either!
I feel like it’s something EVERYONE makes, but I’ve never made one. Actually today I started one but I haven’t finished it!

1 Like