Yarn Stash Tips?

Hello lovely people! I’m trying to start a plush yarn stash but I’m rlly broke and I keep running out of yarn for projects. Where can a get good quality plush yarn thats super cheap? Also, does anyone know how to find yarn giveaways? Ty!!! :blush:

17 Likes

dollar tree is pretty cheap! and their yarn is suprisingly good

9 Likes

Hmm maybe try to save up on coupons. Also Walmart has a really good selection and one large skein of plush yarn is only 6-7 dollars. Hope this helps Ribblr has some yarn giveaways but you have to make stuff for that.

8 Likes

The walmarts near me only have like 4 color options for plush yarn :sob:

8 Likes

dollar tree i luv it also im (BROKE GIRL VIBE) also joann has a clearance area and hobby lobby has it half off sometimes and shien i dont use shien but its kinda cheap!!

7 Likes

Oo yeah go to hobby lobby every other week most of their yarn is 30% off you may have to go to their website to figure out if they are having the sell that week.

5 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:I usually just get their grey it doesn’t snap as easy as most others.

3 Likes

Amazon has really good deals on chenille yarn packs

4 Likes

DOLLAR TREEEE u may have to search many many dollar trees but it will be worth it
one time i found a whole rainbow of chenille yarn colors

4 Likes

So obviously I’m gonna say dollar tree because it’s amazing! If you want premeir parfait chunky (I’ve never used it but I have heard it’s amazing) the herschners website has it for like $3-4. My friend told me about it and I am going to get some from there soon I think​:yellow_heart:

5 Likes

aliexpress!
and dollar tree

4 Likes

Dollar tree is the best place to get affordable soft yarn.

3 Likes

Same here. I feel your pain.

3 Likes