Yarn suggestions

Hi everyone!
Does anyone have website suggestions where to buy not so expensive yarn?
Thank you!

7 Likes

I would suggest Joann Fabrics! They have good, beautiful, cheap yarn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also I would suggest Webs, if you’re looking for like specialty yarn as I would call it :blush:Check those both out, just go to Google or your preferred search engine! :blush: Those are some of my yarn store favs!

5 Likes

I’ve found Knit Picks has decent prices and they have good sales. :blush: They have a variety of yarn from acrylic to silk.

5 Likes

I think it might also make sense to check delivery times and whether the company ships to you. I know some companies in the UK take a long time to ship to Australia for example, and some don’t ship abroad at all!

6 Likes

Joann’s, Michaels, Knitpicks, Paradise Fibers; If you watch the sales Jimmy Beans Wool. A international one I use is Wool Warehouse; they ship pretty quick and the shipping isn’t too bad.

8 Likes

Thank you very much for all your suggestions!! I will have a look at all of them and choose the most suitable one for shippings in Italy​:blush::blush:

5 Likes

I know this is not a online suggestion but I honestly recommend buying yarn bags from the thrift store even though you have to wash the yarn. You get a wide variety of yarn colors and textures

5 Likes

I’m not entirely sure, but I think Hobbii ships to Italy - it ships to the Netherlands just fine, although you do have to have a bit of patience. There’s usually a sale every few weeks, and even outside of sales you can get a discount if you order in bulk (for example, if you order 20 balls of their rainbow cotton 8/4, the price goes from €1,90 to €1,40-ish, and you don’t have to order all of them in the same colour, you can mix and match!).

5 Likes

Thank you again! I will have a look at Hobbii, although I know they have long shipping times.
Maybe if I first finish my WIPS and meanwhile order new yarn I am able not to have amounts of unused yarn in my bedroom😂

5 Likes