You don’t get it (writing)

”You don’t get it” you say

I stood there after hearing this, I do get it, I just want to help. But you don’t allow me too, I can’t help if you don’t let me. I’ve gone through this, you start to get manipulative and say ”would you rather me do this or that” I rather you do neither. I constantly worry, overthink wondering are they okay? Are they alive? What if it’s my fault? I want to help, but I have other things I need to focus on, I hate to say it, but are you doing this for attention.? With how often, and reoccurring this happens. Especially with how many times you bring it up, involving others who don’t need to worry about it. All the signs, is it for attention? I care and want to help but I can’t constantly be there for you. You also say ”it’s not a joke” or ”you’re turning it against me” I’m not, I’m trying to help, I’m trying to be there for you, make sure you’re okay, and not let the manipulation continue. If it does continue, I won’t be there, I can’t put up with it, I don’t need to put up with it, I will leave if this doesn’t stop happening especially with others.

20 Likes