Your Favorite Make(s): April 2024

It’s been a while since I last made one of these posts, but I always think it is fun to see the projects that brought you joy to :sparkles: create :sparkles:!

This is, ofc, a chance to toot your own horn…
Happy Marching Band GIF by Simian Reflux
BUT there are a multitude of reasons why something could be your favorite- maybe it was your first time making it, maybe it was fun to work on, maybe you struggled and saw it through, maybe it came together just how you wanted, maybe it was a wonderful experience, maybe it has sentimental significance, maybe you’re simply proud of it, or maybe another reason entirely - whatever the reason, I would love to hear why it’s one of your favorites if you’re willing to share. :gift_heart:

The only requirement is that it’s something you made in the month of April; it can be from ANY activity in which you’re creating something - not solely knitting & crochet. It also doesn’t have to be one project, as I know it’s hard to choose a favorite sometimes. Pictures are always welcomed, but not required. :dizzy:

I look forward to hearing about and seeing your amazing works from April! :smiling_face:

(I’m working today, but I’ll do my best to respond to everyone eventually. :sparkling_heart:)

22 Likes

My favorite make of April is probably an egg dog I tested.:heart:

6 Likes

i didnt crochet anything in april :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

That’s okay! It’s good to take breaks every once in awhile and sometimes life gets so busy or our bodies insist that we have to :dizzy: Did you work on any other projects or have a favorite moment from the past month you’d like to share instead?

4 Likes

That sounds fascinating! I don’t think I’ve ever seen an egg dog!

4 Likes

I tested for @KaytlynJohnsen baby highland cow pattern! I’m really happy on how it turned out, here are some pictures :point_down:

10 Likes

Oh my goodness, it’s adorable! And your stitches are so tidy!

3 Likes

yeah! school officially let out, so ill actually have time to crochet (:

3 Likes

Yay! That’s wonderful! I hope you have a lot of fun getting back into your cro-flow :smiling_face:

3 Likes

oooh i made several things i really like last month !!

freehanded this scarf :DD it’s knitted entirely in fisherman’s rib

tapestry of my favorite album that i still need to finish (haven’t blocked it or woven in the ends yet lol)

and this shark!

9 Likes

I can see why you would be proud of each of them! People who freehand designs always amaze me (I see the cat also approves LOL) and that tapestry is so well done; I kinda like the ends sticking out, haha - thought it was intentional. :rofl: Lovely homage to your fave album. Sharkie is adorable too!!

3 Likes

thank you!! i also just realized your pfp is ivan lol
round six or seven killed me . i’m still in denial
all of them honestly i’m still mad about sua

3 Likes

I cant even TALK about it. I am screaming internally since them, living in a state of absolute DENIAL.

3 Likes

these are probs my fave things I’ve tested in April!! <3

first pic is Toby the Tapir that I’ve tested for @Scarletskies
second pic is Clowdia Nepp that I’ve tested for @Hannahelise96
third pic is Gigi the Giraffe that I’ve tested for @mayabaker
fourth pic is “cute bear” that I’ve tested for @LoopyLuGB
and fifth pic is lollipop cow that I’ve tested for @nesscat

Had a bunch of favorites, hard just picking one :sob:

I love em all bc- I just do :sparkles:

9 Likes

You did such a wonderful job - the designers were lucky to have you as a tester; generous of you to offer your skills and feedback for that many tests! The tapir is such a unique design and the sleeping friends are way too precious (& the little guys, too!) :face_holding_back_tears: - fantastic work!

(I can see why it would be a challenge to choose!)

4 Likes

You’re so talented, the bear you tested for me turned out adorable x

4 Likes

thats so sweet of you :sob: tysvm !! ^^

3 Likes

I started it in April but it’s a work in progress

Wip but in April need more black yarn

6 Likes

Garments can be challenging to complete, but also rewarding; you’re making great progress, though. I can’t wait to see it completed once you’ve got your yarn! The orange top is so cute with that ruffled sleeve detail - looks perfect for summer!

3 Likes

Thxs I might have to redo the sleeves it’s a bit big lol

3 Likes