Your Favorite Make(s): April 2024

Haha, and here I thought it was just the style. :rofl: I’ve definitely been there before, but the best part about crocheted/knitted garments is being able to tailor them to your specific body & tastes. Good luck with altering your garment - hopefully it’s not too difficult!

3 Likes

Haha lol thxs I might do the little bow tie sleeves or make it longer :joy:

3 Likes

OMG you tested Toby!!! hes so cuteeee :sob:

4 Likes

giirly ikik :sob: was sobbing when i got accepted, was literally so happy :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Okay so I like to crochet anywhere really, except the car because then I get really nauseous lol. I crocheted this donut bear while at the masjid and it’s cute!!! I had tried to follow 3 other donut patterns before and they always turned out so ugly and wonky, but this is so cute!!! This was a test for @SavyBDesigns
donut1.PNG

donut3.PNG

7 Likes

VJYKFlULF SO CUTE

3 Likes

tysm :sob:

3 Likes

Ness, you did such a great job with your donut. It is so SO cute!!! The sprinkles (and expression) are a fun touch, too! Also love that you took your crochet on the go! I’ve found when I have projects out in public, people seem especially interested - were others curious what you were working on?

I’m delighted to hear you were pleased with it, especially given your previous experiences with donut patterns. Great design and execution. :sparkling_heart:

Side note: I very much enjoy looking at your photos with the silly angles, ahaha.

3 Likes

Tysm :sob: :bowing_woman:t2: ! The sprinkles were done with sticky felt, so I had so much fun sticking them on lol. Yes, a few older ladies were asking me what I was making and a little girl told me I looked like a grandma :older_woman:t3: , and when I asked her why she said “Because you’re knitting and that’s what grandmas do !”:rofl:
Aww, ty, I love taking crochet pics like that lol

3 Likes

Sticky felt is such a smart idea, oh my gosh :exploding_head: It sounds like it would be fun to go wild with the felt haha

Little kids are seriously so funny - they just have no filter at all. Her logic is solid :rofl:

3 Likes