Your Favorite thing you crocheted or knitted so far!

Hello! Just want to do a fun little Ice breaker! So what’s your favorite thing you made so far? Mine personally is my bunny with a frog bucket hat and overalls! Though I’m making a big teddy bear so that will be my new favorite probably! Lol >:)

19 Likes

That’s such a hard question haha!
Probably this cardigan, cheese the axolotl who my bf immediately named and claimed, or this jumbo dino!
The cardigan is so comfy and I modified the pattern and made huge pockets.

14 Likes

Big sunflower turtle :turtle: :sunflower:

13 Likes

my new unreleased pattern derpster the duck

I love him so much :sob:

14 Likes

my crochet flowers are probably my favorite thing I’ve made!

13 Likes

I recently finished my very first blanket and I think as of now that’s my favorite! But I’m currently working on several sweaters that I’m very excited about so those might bump the blanket. I’m also working on a flower motif blanket that I already adore

12 Likes

My favorite thing I’ve made so far has to be my frog with the heart blush on her cheeks! I think she just adorable 🩷

12 Likes

Mine is my pocket frog stress toy. From @JillsCrochetSpace. It is so cute!

11 Likes

My favorite is probably Scruffy! He has doll joints so his arms and legs can move!

11 Likes

I just started crocheting but my fave thing has to be the spider bear I made for my daughter

7 Likes

one of my favourite things is @HuggleNHooks amazing dragon fruit dragon i tested! go check it out when it comes out!

7 Likes

AWWWW THANKYOU SO MUCH x

5 Likes

I would have to say this has been my favorite so far. I don’t have a picture of my favorite amigurumi on this phone. It’s on my old one.

8 Likes

Definitely some cute bags and well anything :joy:

6 Likes

Probably my massive dragon i sokt have a photo but its the aqua dragon in my shop thats dropping soon x

5 Likes

My favourite thing is probably the little dog, I love how he turn out. He was a little complicated to make, especially the ears, but he is super cute!

11 Likes

Probably the shawl I crocheted years ago in black thread and black beads. Don’t have a picture on my phone.

I also like a sweater I crocheted but it is too hot to wear

9 Likes

Currently it is either my otter I am almost done with or my cow squishmallow! But currently making a hedgehog and a jumbo sunflower turtle!!

8 Likes

ofc it’s AMAZING :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That sweater is gorgeous!!

6 Likes