Your favorites

I’ve basically been up all night every other night trying to stock my shop and I just want to make something for fun, what’s your favorite types of things to crochet or favorite patterns you have made :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

amigurumi for site! in fact its the only thing i know how to do so far. btw i really want to open a shop too, do you have any tips?

4 Likes

My main advice is plan it out before starting I was super excited and started my shop with one listing and then had to get a bunch more done in a short amount of time, also be patient my Etsy has been open for over a week and I haven’t had a single sale

6 Likes

Etsy can be kinda slow at times

4 Likes

Yeah, do you know of anywhere my patterns would sell? I might sell on Ribblr but I don’t feel
Like making a stripe account haha

5 Likes

Honestly as much as I love ribblr setting up stripe was kind of a hassle and I haven’t gotten a single sale 🥲

4 Likes

The community is amazing on Ribblr same with the pattern making technology but it doesn’t seem like the easiest place to sell patterns

5 Likes

I agree the community is great, but it is hard as a new designer to sell patterns. If you have them free on here is when they are the most popular …

5 Likes

Yeah I totally agree that’s why I wasn’t sure if this being my first selling platform was great idea

5 Likes

If you need any help feel free to reach out to @Ribblr !

It takes time as a new designer to start selling and working on your brand but there are amazing tools on Ribblr to help you sell! Your patterns are promoted free of charge to crafters who’ll love them (also on social media) and you can join special events! That’s why nearly 80% of Ribblr designers already sold patterns :star_struck:

Btw Stripe helps you get paid quickly&securely and for the lowest fees possible. It’s really simple to set up!

Good luck :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I love all of the design tools, I personally have struggled to promote my shop, so I signed up for the special event Thursdays! I hope my shop gets picked

5 Likes

Hi Sierra,
There’s an issue with your shop (we’ve sent you a private message) hence why you didn’t see any transactions as those couldn’t go through. Once you fix it you should see those sales coming your way!

7 Likes