Ysabell Slit Sleeve Dress

TESTERS NEEDED for Ysabell Slit-Sleeves Dress by Yommycrochetlogy.Hey lovelies looking for CROCHETER testers for this dress I called “Ysabell Slit-Sleeves Dress”

:black_heart:Need Atleast 2 of each sizes xs-xl
:black_heart:Able to read and follow crochet written patterns
:black_heart:can submit to me 2-3 good when-worn photos of the dress and let’s me use to promote the pattern and look book for the pattern at the end of the test
:black_heart:can finish the dress test within the testing time frame (5th of Nov- 25th of Nov) 20 days testing
:black_heart:willing to use the same weight yarn as the pattern(lightweight and fine)
:black_heart:willing to submit a good,detailed notes about the pattern e.g correction,rewording and suggestions
:black_heart:will update me of their progress
:black_heart:if you want to apply please comment below your crochet level skills and have you been a crochet tester before?

:wilted_flower:will contact the successful tester thank you

22 Likes

Very pretty! Good luck with your test

5 Likes

Aw thank you lovely :relaxed:

5 Likes

This is too quick of a turnaround and no 2XL but if you do get 2XL sizes please let me know this is absolutely gorgeous! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You may get more responses if you move this to the testing zone, but that is completely up to you! I just know I frequent that forum as a tester more than the general/crochet spaces!

5 Likes

Thank you love I’ll probably try the testing zone I’m so new with ribbler still confuses me where to go​:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Wow wow!! That is BEAUTIFUL! I’ve got a project I’m working on (and I don’t think I’d be able to finish it that fast), unfortunately. I hope the testing goes smoothly~ :two_hearts:

6 Likes

@Yommycrochetlogy

5 Likes

Hi @Yommycrochetlogy did you find testers for xs sizes??

6 Likes

If i have time I’ll test it but sadly I don’t have time for big projects

5 Likes

Good luck with your test!!!

5 Likes

Do you still need testers?
I am a advanced at crocheing. If you still need testers i would Love top Test for sice lager-xlarge whatever you need more^^
I have never been a Tester before but i will give my best

4 Likes

Are you still needing a tester for you xl dress I’m willing to help

2 Likes

@NoKittenAroundStudio
Should this be closed now? (no response since 2 Nov)
@Ribblr ?

4 Likes

It’s been closed

3 Likes