Zelda is closed

You are free to use as many colors as you like.
You will need to:
be able to read an intermediate pattern
understand gauge and how to get it
be able to finish in 8 weeks from the time we start
You agree to:
Stay in contact with me, preferably in a group chat
Work the pattern as written
Take at least one full body, good quality photo of the finished item with a neutral background (on a hanger is fine)
Allow me to use any photos in listings and promotions of the pattern (credited and faces cropped)
Sizes range from 38-70 inch chest and there are many sleeve and hem options, so I would like to have a variety.
Journals are optional, communication is not.
#4/worsted weight yarn (1000-2000 yards)
Testers will be given a finished copy of the pattern.
The swatch is the actual stitch pattern used in Zelda, the sweater is an example of the contstruction and what stripes will look like on it.
I need testers for my Zelda - Knitting ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

14 Likes

Oooo I need to go check my stash to see what colors I have that I could use so I can figure out what color theme I’ll want but I’ll apply! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m going to get a lot of reponse on these, so I may just take testers as they come.

2 Likes

Pretty pattern as always :smile_cat:
too bad I cant knit lol

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Oh I totally get that! Seems like there aren’t many knitters here which is crazy to me!

2 Likes

You should have it now! Please, but all means, ask me any question and point out any errors

2 Likes

I might sound ceazy but im pretty sure im going to aply to test this haha
Just have to check what yarn i have/need to buy first

2 Likes

Greetings,

Is there a certain type of yarn for the pattern?

I have Caron Blossoms (cotton/acrylic blend) in #4 weight, in various colors.

1 Like

I have no preference on type of yarn, only that the gauge is met. Go nuts! :grinning:

2 Likes

Ok, awesome, thank you!

I just noticed the other test patterns posted. I will most likely switch to the Sabrina test.
Is the Zelda stitch or Sabrina stitch closer to your Endora(crochet) stitch?
I could be wrong lol. I wanted to inquire about that one, it worked out beautifully, however, if I could do it in knit form :slight_smile:

1 Like

Zelda would be the closest, it is kind of pointy like Endora, the other two are more wavy

2 Likes

also, it has the potential to make little spikes in the color changes due to the columns of slip stitches

2 Likes

I know i haven’t posted anything yet and ik that seems sketch but i could show you a pattern that i’ve tested for in the past! I’d love to be a tester this patter is GORGEOUS!!!

1 Like

I’m fine letting anyone test that wants to, as long as you stay in contact. Just to be clear, the sweater in the picture was done with the Sabrina stitch, but all three sweaters use the same construction, just slightly different stitches.

1 Like

Ok, I will stick with Zelda,

Thank you for the feedback and consideration in testing for your pattern!

2 Likes

Oh cool! I also just checked and this is a knitting pattern correct?

1 Like

correct! I have both knitting and crochet patterns

2 Likes

Awesome! Do you have any crochet patterns you’re needing testers for? I’d 100% be open!
i can’t knit to save my life​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can look up the tester call for the crochet sweaters I closed yesterday and see if you like one of those?

1 Like