Zoom?

I totally understand. No one else I know does amigurumi. So everyone is so impressed with my Etsy shop

7 Likes

About that server thingy, I made a basic one and added some channels, though pretty much empty rn

Gonna sleep now but I can share a link to it later and I think we can edit it together to make a fun server :heart:

Though mostly I like chatting here because ribblr community is fun and really helpful, but discord is just convenient for possible hanging out crafting together or listening to music

9 Likes

Hey lmk when you have that set up bc I would love to join or help out in any way :heart:

7 Likes

I forgot to put link before oops but this is start

8 Likes

i cant join right now

6 Likes

@anon43112239

5 Likes

Yeaaaay I’m so happy!!!

6 Likes

whats the server called

6 Likes

It’s called Craft group :yarn:

5 Likes

@anon43112239
zit’s called Craft Group. Best way is to have discord open and then click link above by @WolfKvB and then accept invite

5 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s visible in big community servers though when searching, did the link expire?

Edit: just checked and link should work for 7 days :heart:

5 Likes

If it doesn’t work with that link you could also give your discord ID/name and I’d send a direct invite :heart: Though I’m gonna sleep now so it might take a while

5 Likes

I’d love to join a discord server :3

6 Likes

Awesome :heart: Just saw you joined, welcome :grin:

4 Likes

Yes! Found it, thank you. I’ve made a bad intro and I’m looking forward to hanging around the server :smiley:

5 Likes