100 shop followers!!!???!!!

Hi everyone!!! I just noticed I hit 100 shop followers!!!
Thankyou guys so much​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I really appreciate it!
As a Thankyou I want to give something back so I’ll be doing a custom pattern for one of you
All you have to do is:
:honeybee:follow my shop
:honeybee:comment your favourite musician or band
:honeybee:comment what pattern you want me to make

I will choose winners in a few days, If you win you can get early access to the pattern and, of course, credits to you for the idea of the pattern

20 Likes

Congrats on the followers :clap:

4 Likes

CONGRATS :partying_face: i was your first follower :grin: i dont really have a favourite musician, i like most music, just not what mady listens to :skull: anyways, i think a horse or dolphin pattern would be amazing!

4 Likes

Thankyou!!!

4 Likes

omggg congrats!! following ofc<3
my fave musician is probs pinkpantheresss
Id rlly love for u to make a goosey in a dino or bee onesie!! :0

5 Likes

I agree I don’t like what Mady listens to either​:sob::sob::sob: those are really good ideas!!!

5 Likes

Oooo those are good ideas! I think I’ve heard some of her songs they’re good!

5 Likes

pommelien thijs she is a dutch singer
a cow

4 Likes

Ooo I’ve never heard of her, maybe I’ll try listening to one of her songs, and a cow would be pretty good!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Thankyou!!!

3 Likes

OMG congrats!!! You deserve this so much!! I’m already following ofc :blush: my fave musician is itzy the kpop group. i would love it if you made a no sew ( or at least low sew ) baby horse <33

5 Likes

Aww a baby horse sounds cute!!! I’ve never heard of that group before that’s cool!!

4 Likes

thxxx
ya its a girl group of kpop i love them <3

4 Likes

Oooo nice!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face: your patterns are super cute i love them <3
My favorite bands include straykids, txt, bts, the list goes on lol. I would love if you made skzoo or bt21 characters!

4 Likes

Congrats Bree! I’m so glad that I am able to continuously test with you! I love your makes and patterns! My favorite singer is probably Jenna Raine right now. I would love to see something bee related (duh) or a donkey. I don’t know why but I think it would be super cute.:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Oh wow lol the only band that you said that I recognize is bts (I don’t know a whole lot about kpop bands lol​:sob:)
Those are so cute!!!

2 Likes

Ooo I don’t know her either!
That would definitely be cute I am planning a few bee related patterns and a donkey would be so adorable!!!

3 Likes

Already following! Congrats on all your success, you really deserve it!!! My favorite band/group is 100% Imagine Dragons. (my fave artist might be Sia, but I have a ton of favorites)
You should either a sunflower turtle or an elephant in strawberry overalls!!
(huge fan of your bearbee btw!!)

4 Likes