1000 followers post

• %25 sale
  • Personalised pattern
  • Unreleased pattern
  • Pattern from my shop
  • Other (reply down below
0 voters

what should i do for 1000 followers ^

OMGGG THANKYOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING ME AND TO @MellowBea FOR BEING MY 1000TH FOLLOWER LOL
I THOUGHT I WOULD TURN THIS INTO A LITTLE APPRECIATION POST AS THERE ARE SO MANY KIND PEOPLE ON HERE

@toisyjones i have so much to say, youve supported me since i had 20 followers and im so thankfull, you always send such sweet messages that make my day, you always offer to test everything and you always congratulate me when i reach any milestone, you help me out and always tell me if theres cute tester calls lol incase i want to test, honestly ur just so sweet x

@DasChubba Gosh where do i start, you were my first ever tester on this app and i think u have tested nearly 10 things of mine since, you were also one of my first friends and i remember thinking how cool all your patterns were and how many followers u had when i just joined, i love having calls with you and joking around, you never fail to make me laugh and i always smile when i get messages from you lol x

@CreshesxCritters weve not been friends that long it feels like, but when i was welcomed to the group you made me feel so special, you support me in any way you can and your in my top 3 for sure, you bought my patterns knowing full well you couldve asked and i would’ve gifted u them, you always cheer me up and i relate to you so much x

@ShortClarice we dont talk that much but your so pretty and talented, sitting for over an hour trying to decide on a joint name bcs none of us could agree was so funny, your so good at art and you always support my youtube x

@anon12722758 its so funny when u randomly message me sending me jokes, our groupchat conversations are a bit wierd to say the least but we get along so well and im so greatfull x

@cozycrochett cozy bean, were always making up funny nicknames for people and watching them get mad when they realise that were only gonna call them that fir the rest of the time we speak, your clay earrings are so cute and you never fail to make me laugh x

@ErisArt , you are litterally one of the best artists i know and we always talk to eachother on the groupchats, spamming me until i answer lol and honestly supporting me in any way you can x

@Kenziekrochet we also dont talk much but when we do you always make me feel better and give me advice about anything, your so kind and its never an awkward convo lol x

@CrochetOleander your dog is so cute and your so pretty i coukd honestly talk all day, your always supporting me and your so sweet x

And thankyou to everyone else who has supported me in any way they can whether thats testing or purchasing from me, im so thankfull for 1000 followers and i hope i didnt forget anyone lol x

25 Likes

Congratsss!! That’s such an amazing accomplishment!!

Happy Birthday Love GIF by LINE FRIENDS

8 Likes

congrats!!! youve been doing amazing, and your patterns are always so cute!! :two_hearts::sparkles::tada:

7 Likes

GREAT JOB! Love ur stuff!

7 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS OMG!!! I can’t buy patterns but if I could I swear I would buy all of yours- they’re so cute! Also thank you for mentioning me you’re so sweet :sob: love talking to you!

Back To School What GIF

8 Likes

Share Discover GIF

6 Likes

Thankyou so much x

6 Likes

Awww thats so kind x

7 Likes

Aww thanks x

6 Likes

Ofc xxx

6 Likes

Will Ferrell Congratulations GIF

8 Likes

thank you <3 my jokes are so good <3

Flower Flex GIF by Studios 2016

7 Likes

Your jokes are the best I have ever seen. <3​:rofl:

6 Likes

you haven’t seen the best of the best

6 Likes

11 Likes

OMG CONGRATS ROHIO! Tysm and you deserve every one of your followers!!! You are amazing!

7 Likes

Ofc xxxx

6 Likes

HEHEHEH I DID IT Xx

6 Likes

Ur making me cry rohio :sob: congrats btw

6 Likes

Ive seen those on youtube like all time :skull:

6 Likes