✨🪐1000 FOLLOWERS (WlNNERS ANNOUNCED)🪐✨

EDIT: WINNERS ANNOUNCED
In 1st place we have @FenCrochayy congrats! You get early access to my cat-cus pattern and a custom pattern made by me!
IMG_0872
In 2nd place we have @Rurat congrats! You get a custom pattern made by me!

39 Likes

wow congrats on your followers!!

7 Likes

I already follow!
@SP4C3W4ST3 @littlemisswonderful @SporkyGirl
I’ll edit this later when I can get a picture of my hamster. Or one of my family’s 3 dogs. Or our cat. Or our chickens XD We’re a farm. Whichever one I get to sit still first.
I got my dog to sit not really still lol. He’s wearing the dino sweater I crocheted him!

Mid yawn XD his name is Augie.

6 Likes

I understand with the sitting still :sob: we had to bribe our dog with a milk one so she’d stay still, that’s why she had her little smile lmao

5 Likes

I can see the longing in her eyes XD

5 Likes

Congrats on 1000!
@FionaCcrochet @sakuracrochets @evalynnRose
IMG_20240404_105538

8 Likes

:0 congrats in 1k ollie!! i do have pets but they are in the basement (im up top 2 family apartment) and my camera quality sucks so i’ll share a picture of this kitty who was like my pet he basically lived at our house from first thing in the morning until night when he went home

rip baby i love you </3
@N3PTUN3M00N @CreshesxCritters @alienlynxie @RingoSilly @Mossypaws @SP4C3W4ST3 @evalynnRose @BlueBerryGum @ThePoet1607 @anon57699070 (sorry i cant pick just 3 :sweat_smile: )

11 Likes

WOAH CONGRATS OLLIE!!! So proud of you <3
@artnium73 @Abiii @hearts4me
This is my dog Harley

9 Likes

THANKS KENZlE LOVE YOU!! <33

4 Likes

LOVE YOU MOREEe <33

3 Likes

omg congrats!! thats a lot of followers ngl :sob:
following!! u hv amazing patterns<3
ma kitten , his nm is mittens and he’s a silly lil goose <:

@st4rg1rl @maddiecore @anon57699070 @JUP1T3R @NessCat @hearts4me @Hobblescrafts @CreshesxCritters @RingoSilly @KEXtheZephyr

Found this pic of my puppy who passed away two years ago :sob::sob:
His nm was Marshall and he was a blue heeler pup
rip baby boy </3

i also hv a chicken nmed Mona but shes shy :pensive:

11 Likes

OMGGGGG!! CONGRATS OLLIE!! <3 I’m already following your shop! (Why wouldn’t be? Your a friend lol) @LittleCreatures (bc why not tag you?), @st4rg1rl @Mossypaws @CreshesxCritters @JUP1T3R (sorry I can’t tag any more :sob:)

Also my dog Gracie (and yours truly lol) :>

9 Likes

CONGRATTSTTSTSTSTST
@chunkyy @ErisArt @ShortClarice
and I like dogs :blush: (that sounded so weird :sob:)

9 Likes

u deserve it! cgs :heart: @CosmikEluminatedC @Sk8rCatCrochet @st4rg1rl (just some people i know randomly lol)

here’s daisy : )

9 Likes

Sorry I just have to say YOUR NAILS ARE GORGEOUS

5 Likes

OMGG CONGRATTSSS- thats so many followerssss :o
i was already following bc ur shop is awesome :sparkles:

theres 3 of my doggos:face_holding_back_tears:
@EV13isSPOCY @st4rg1rl @StormiWeather13 @LittleRaindrxp @sakuracrochets @Rosieaves2 @ThePoet1607 @ambre3 @SophiaCrochets24 @ansleighH1

10 Likes

and @maddiecore @LittleRaindrxp @StormiWeather13 @JUP1T3R @EV13isSPOCY @TheDavisandDriscoll @suettle @ansleighH1 @KEXtheZephyr

8 Likes

OMG CONGRATULATIONS OLLIE!!!
You really deserved it!! :tada::raised_hands:
@CreshesxCritters @craftybear2 @Itsfayfay4

My chicken, her name is salt

10 Likes

The chickens so cute :sob:

4 Likes

I’ve been following you since my first day on Ribblr. Thank you so much for accepting me into your dino test! My very fist post was a comment on that tester call! I don’t have any pets but I LOVE PENGUINS! (I feel like everyone here knows that by this point)

These aren’t crocheted but I did make the one on the left. It was my 2nd ever needle felting project. The one on the right is ceramic. My friend made it for me for my birthday!
@AdolosFlow @AuntFanny @NessCat @EveIsCool :yellow_heart:

8 Likes