1200 followers celebration

Hi everyone, im almost at 1200 followers!
5 more to go
buttt i was running out of ideas for patterns so reply with any halloween related patterns you want to see, but make it unique so no ghosts or bats or things that have been made several times before something unique and special thats not been done hardly

also if you cant think of a Halloween thing maybe reply with an idea for a pattern youve wanted before and haven’t found any or one that appeals to you x

Thankyou so much
Huggs/roro x

20 Likes

Zombie horse

5 Likes

witch doll? If we are talking not really done much i haven’t seen many patterns for amigurumi witches.

Witch hats? yes, the witch it self? no:)

Hope you like the idea :>

My favorite pattern is still the mini dragon fruit dragon lol

4 Likes

just had to say it lol, that thing is so cute :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen any crochet vampire themed stuff, so I’m suggesting a vampire animal like maybe a vampire cat? Like a cat with fangs and mainly bat wings? Pretty much vampire.

4 Likes

Maybe a no sew spider pattern? Another one could be a spider carrying a pumpkin (doesn’t have to be no sew)? Uhh, a black cat with a witch hat? Skeleton horse (Idea from first comment with the zombie horse)

4 Likes

Also, congrats on 1.2k boohoo!!!

4 Likes

That was my alt :sob: :sob: I forgot I wasn’t on my main account.

4 Likes

And that’s meant to say boohio obvs :sob:

3 Likes

Omg congrats rohio :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: can u make a chicken nugget hehe

4 Likes

NO CHICKIE NUGGS x

3 Likes

CONGRATSSSSSS BOO :heart:! also id l o v e to see a jumping spider, or a chicken wearing a zombie cat codtume!

5 Likes

Cat in a witch’s hat brewing a potion! Or maybe a frog that’s half creepy or something.

6 Likes

A black cat would be cute!

5 Likes

cHiCkEn

2 Likes

like this

4 Likes

You gave me a good idea so you know how like I saw a pumpkin turtle here on ribblr the shell was a pumpkin and the limbs and head were turtle, I thought how about you make a pumpkin spider like the body a spider and the limbs and head and fangs and all spidery

3 Likes

but like make the chicken have a half carved pumpkin

2 Likes

Since I can’t say “sloth” this time, has anyone said flying pumpkin bat?

I thought I was already following you. I’m #1215! Congratulations!

And actually, I can say “sloth” if I can’t think of something else, so… SLoth! But not a cutesy, teddy bear Sloth. :rofl:

4 Likes

Congrats!! How about a Zombie frog, I second the bat/vampire cat idea or frankenstein dog? :blush:

3 Likes