🎉 1K+ Followers FREE Pattern Release 🎉

Hey y’all~!! I’ve been out for quite some time but now releasing my first pattern for the year! :tada:

When I got back, I was surprised to see that I’ve hit 1k+ shop followers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts: Thank you so much for everyone’s support!

To give back, I am releasing this really cute, easy and quick to make, FREE mini chunky pattern of Adventure Time’s Finn the Human~ :crossed_swords: It’s dropping on Feb. 6, 10AM GMT.

With this, you can make your very own mini or chunky little Finn buddy, doll or keychain :hugs: :two_hearts:

I would love to see everyone’s Finns :eyes:
Please do tag me on socials or email me or however if you happen to create from this pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And of course, thank you to all my lovely testers. They are the ones who paved the way for this pattern to be the pattern it is today. Thank you for testing and for everything that goes along with testing~

:heavy_heart_exclamation: Scroll for Testers’ Gallery on Comments :heavy_heart_exclamation:

And a little self-promotion :grimacing: hoping to reach the 750 milestone for Instagram followers, which will definitely call for another Free Pattern. I’m the same name on IG @xoohbie :pray: :two_hearts:

Again, thank you and hope you all enjoy making your cutie lil Finn~

~xooHbie Hoox :two_hearts:

27 Likes

TESTERS APPRECIATION~ Thank you so much! :two_hearts:
@DannaLupe @Midnightsurvior60 @tomocrochets @Fruit @SkyzWonders @kaitiesaurusrex @YellowCyberGeek @Heavenstar64 @Buttercup77 @funncrochet

14 Likes

@AutenK @Miriamarmelo @xhunni @Ellph1188 @MrsCupCakeHanson @Crochetsunflower @honeydew11 @kasza @headphone @HeeyyJess

16 Likes

@tinyscrochetcorner @Crochet4

Sorry, I can only tag 10 per post!

All designers, definitely check these testers out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

First name is their Ribblr and the second is their Instagram. Show them some love and follow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Congrats on 1k followers <33333

5 Likes

Congrats and amazing job testers!!

6 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me test! It was so fun!

4 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Yay! Thanks so much for testing :hugs::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Congrats and thanks !!

5 Likes

Thank you and thank you for testing Finn! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

They’re so cute! Congrats on another pattern!

5 Likes

Thanks so much!

4 Likes

ADORABLEEE :face_holding_back_tears:Congrats on the release!!!

3 Likes

Omg he is so cuuute! Congratulations!! :heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations hun :tada::tada: wishing you many more. Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

Loved testing this for you :heart:

1 Like