1k Giveaway + Special Thank You

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k! I can’t believe we’ve grown this fast! Before we get to the giveaway there are some people I need to give a special thank you to!
@DasChubba Where do I start with you!? We had a rough beginning but you’ll never know who lucky anyone is who meets you. You are always here for me and I know that you are someone who can summon me! I will never forget you and your anime jokes (they are never funny). I can always expect good morning messages from you because you’re awake at 4am. Thank you for always being here for me!
@ShortClarice YOU! My birthday twin! All I remember is that you were my first ever Ribblr friend! You always give me advice and you all respond. You always show people and me kindness and what the right thing to do is. Thank you so much for being my bestie <3.
@Kenziekrochet GIRLY YOU! Thank you for never getting mad at me when I “yell” at you. Also whenever I call you “mean”, I hope you know that I don’t actually mean it. I’ll always disagree with you that your favorite animal shouldn’t be an otter. Thank you for always being here for me and when I don’t feel myself.
@HuggleNHooks THANK YOU, for always listening to my jokes and having the best reactions ever. I want you to wake up at 10am so that when I wake up you’ll be online. We know each other’s pain lol. (ALSO thank you for giving me the right to do the same kind of shoutout thing). Thank you for always supporting me. <3
@CrochetOleander First thing I want to say to you is: every time I message you I want to say good morning Sydney but I never remember how to spell your name. Also You sleep way to early in the summer lol. But I love you as a friend ofc and thank you for always being here for me <3.
@ErisArt YOU ARE ALWAYS SO CALM. Especially after what happened, I’m lucky to have a friend like you who knows between right and wrong and I know that it sounds really stupid but I am so lucky to have you. Also your patterns are always so easy to test keep going! Thank you so much for everything.
@PotterNerd357 The way we became friends was honestly really crazy. You were chosen to choose my next pattern and from then on we’ve always been friends. Because of you I watched all of the Harry Potter movies (chub I will never watch anime tho). Shine bright like always and good luck with your shop <3
@Bumblebelle You are always so nice to me and everyone in the community, you always give people hope and are an angel from Heaven. Thank you for being a great friend like always. Thank you for everything.
@Yarntasticy You have such a kind and warm heart. Your profile picture means a lot to me but no one will ever know what it truly means. Its kind of our thing <3. You’re a great person to talk to and I’m happy I found you here on Ribblr. Thank you really for everything.
Also a special shout out to @frogfrog123, the first person that got something from my shop!

NOW TO THE GIVEAWAY!!!
3 lucky people will win my never to be released
cover-nu0d8k4xe
Smores Turtle Pattern!
WInners will be chosen on August 27 9:30pm!!!
TO ENTER:
FOLLOW MY SHOP
TAG 3 PEOPLE ON RIBBLR
COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PATTERN FROM MY SHOP (It can be a dropping soon one as well).
Good luck everyone!!!
Unique patterns | hearts4me | Ribblr…

29 Likes

CONGRATS!!! @Kenziekrochet @Daschubba @Loladoggo

4 Likes

ayy you dont got a fav pattern from my shop??? its ok lol

4 Likes

Congrats! :tada: @CreshesxCritters @Itsamber @HugglenHooks favorite pattern: watermelon turtle

3 Likes

thank you! @LittleCreatures

3 Likes

ABOHIO THIS IS SO SWEET AND AMAZING!!!
My favorite animal will always be an otter and I love when u yell at me lol we do it to each other :sob:
this is the cutest turtle pattern I’ve ever seen!!

@CreshesxCritters, @LittleCreatures, @cozycrochett
My favorite pattern from your shop is Hannah the duck! She’s so cute omg
(I’m already following your shop hehe)

5 Likes

THANK YOU lol

2 Likes

OH I DIDN’T SEE THST- its gotta be the duck :star_struck::sparkles:

4 Likes

we dont talk abt that :skull:

UMAI ILY ABBY CHAAAAAAN

:eye: :lips: :eye:

Kimetsu No Yaiba Fight GIF by iQiyi

yes i am hehe

ofc ily as a friend abby chan <333

AYOOOOOOOOOO U BETTER
@HuggleNHooks and @CreshesxCritters my onee chans
@chunkyy @Kenziekrochet @MellowBea @ErisArt @CrochetOleander @Yarntasticy @ShortClarice
my fav pattern is ur hannah the duck but i think it should be Ahiru :rage: congrats abby chan <333

4 Likes

Congratulations on 1000!

My favorite pattern is definitely the watermelon turtle that i tested for you!

@MellowBea @DasChubba @chunkyy

2 Likes

yea we sure haven’t in a while
thank you and im not naming that duck whatever you typed

2 Likes

thank you <3
hope you enjoy that turtle

3 Likes

But it means duck in japanese :sob::sob::sob::rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

@DasChubba @BeaniebeanOMG @CreshesxCritters @HuggleNHooks CONGRATULATIONS ABOHIOOOOO!! You deserve this sm, and I couldn’t ever think of a more deserving person. Your patterns are so adorable and unique, and you’re also so, so kind. You’ll be celebrating 2k before you know it!!
My favorite pattern would have to be Hannah the duck. She’s adorbsssssss. Good luck everyone, and once again abohio, congratulations!

4 Likes

Not everything has to have a japanese name, chub. Lol

3 Likes

YES IT DOES CHUNKYYYYYYYYYYy

2 Likes

OMG YOU DID IT ABOHIO :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: CONGRATSSSS

Also tysm for being my friend too (and I like to think that being calm is like my personality :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: even tho it probably isn’t :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:)

CONGRATS THO THIS IS AMAZING :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Abby!!! Congratulations thats so great!!! You deserve it!! Keep going!! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

its not just to lyk HEHE JK HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHE

1 Like

Awww thank you so much, your literally sooo sweet! I’m so proud of you, 1k is such a big accomplish and you deserve it!! Your always so kinda to everyone around you and I know you make a lot of people smile, me included. I love how you have a question everyday and it just shows how much you care for the people in this community. You have a beautiful heart and I can’t wait to see you grow even more as a person and crafter. Your patterns are so cute and I am always looking out for your tester calls and upcoming patterns! I’m currently obsessed with your little pumpkin octo that I got to test and it’s my favorite pattern of yours!! Looking forward I just know your going to make to many more wonderful things!
:two_hearts::blush:

Sorry for the tags!
@BEEutifulCreations
@lunarcrochett
@LittleCreatures

5 Likes