20+ shop followers poll!

hi guys! So happy that my small free pattern shop has gotten over 20 followers! Honestly, when I started last month I thought it’d be a total flop! However, since then I’ve learned a lot! But I still need to know what I should start doing ! :smile_cat: So please make sure to take a vote ! If you’ve got any other ideas then you can reply them on this post!

:ribbon::ribbon::ribbon::love_letter::ribbon::ribbon::ribbon::ribbon::love_letter::ribbon::ribbon::ribbon::ribbon::love_letter::ribbon::ribbon::ribbon::ribbon:

• QOTD :question:
  • More patterns :crossed_fingers:t3:
  • Idk :slightly_frowning_face:
  • Other(reply to this post!) :heart_eyes_cat:
0 voters
7 Likes

hmmm your poll isn’t working
also post more patterns please!

2 Likes

I just fixed it lol!

2 Likes

great!

1 Like

also QOTD is also done by @hearts4me so i don’t think you should do it. it’d be copying their idea

2 Likes

I understand your concerns! And I’ve also seen a few others do it before , such as @TheDavisandDriscoll !so I js thought it’d be smth good to add as an option! And I’ll definitely DM hearts4me and thedavisanddiscroll and ask for perms if I do end up deciding to! And I would tag both on each post!( Probably not going to end up doing QOTD due to your concern which I totally can understand!!I JS thought it’d be something different because I’ve been working on patterns so often​:sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Hey so your profile doesn’t show the button to get to ur shop. The only way I have heard how to fix it is to log out and log back in.

2 Likes

Hmm that’s weird!! Let me check smth!

K! Mine did the same thing and someone told me and I logged out and logged back in and it fixed it.

1 Like

Now is it there?

Okay great!

1 Like

Yep fixed!

1 Like