25% OFF + FREEBIE 🎁 Materials International shipping is here! 🧶

ok thank you!!

2 Likes

This is so exciting! Im from canada and my favorite thing is the winters here !

5 Likes

Awesome! Keep us posted with your order. We’d love to get your feedback so we can continue to improve for you and all our lovely Canadian Ribblrs :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I am from the US so I already got the shipping to me. But I am so excited for this to be available internationally. Yay. :tada:

I’ve lived in several states in the US. Born in South Dakota and now living in Nebraska. Close to the SD border. We live in a little village now and it seems cozier to me than any other town I’ve lived in. I love it here.

3 Likes

Around the world in 4 weeks! Congrats Ribblr and Thanks to JOANN!
Driving Around The World GIF by Barbara Pozzi

4 Likes

Hi @Ribblr could I get some help with this if thats okay please? Im having an issue claiming the discount when ordering :sob: I went to order 4 skeins and decided due to funds I wanted to change this to 3 skeins so backed out of the payment page and I can no longer claim the discount. I think its registering it as used when I havent completed the purchase. Any help appreciated as I really want to purchase a treat!

2 Likes

Hey @Ribblr its okay I fixed my issue! I went back into the checkout page, clicked return to basket (intead of exiting any other way) and it allowed me to reload my basket and re enter the code! Just incase anyone else has the same issue :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My next question: how do I claim the pattern? Sorry for pestering, thanks!

4 Likes

Sorry about that! And thanks for sharing. You should get a pop-up leading you to a page to claim the freebie. If you didn’t see it, please click here.

If you have any other issues please send us a message!

3 Likes

I’m from Australia. I think my favourite thing is the variety of wildlife we have here :kangaroo:

4 Likes

I’m from Idaho. I love the mountains and forests

3 Likes

<3 From Western Australia, my favourite thing about WA is probably how quiet/slow/calm it is. It suits me well :D.

4 Likes

@LilysHandcrafts @znznznzn
Two Australians! Awesome :star_struck: summer is making its way to you

3 Likes

OMG OMG OMG! I’m soo excited for this update! And my favourite thing about my country is that (although its pretty rainy and cold) there are so many mountains and many great places to hike! :mountain:

2 Likes

I’m in the UK! My favourite thing about it is… um… free healthcare I guess??? I don’t know.

2 Likes

I’m in the Netherlands, but originally from Sweden :blush: There aren’t a lot of things I like with Sweden at the moment, but something I love with the Netherlands is the cheap yarn that you can get here :joy: That said, there isn’t a lot of variety sometimes, so I end up ordering from someplace else once in a while :blush:

2 Likes

Where is this? We’d love to know!

1 Like

Go NHS! :tada:

1 Like

Awesome! Well, we hope you’ll give Ribblr x JOANN a try!

2 Likes

yassssss big up Scotland fr : D

2 Likes

We love Scotland :scotland:

1 Like