25% OFF + FREEBIE 🎁 Materials International shipping is here! 🧶

Just 4 weeks ago we launched our partnership with JOANN, bringing materials directly to Ribblr, so you can have everything in one place you call home.
Today, we’re absolutely thrilled to share some exciting news: international shipping of Materials is now officially live, spanning all corners of the globe! (Well, except for Antarctica :wink: )

To celebrate, we’re giving you TWO GIFTS :gift:

1. COUPON - EXTRA 25% OFF ALL YARN! :tada::yarn:
    Coupons are limited and expire in 10 days so don’t miss out!
    (single skein only, excludes clearance & doorbuster deals)

2. PATTERN FREEBIE - claim this premium Ribbed Sweater pattern by @Pizzzo for free (worth $7.4) as soon as you make a purchase! (expires on Monday)
    Make sure you complete your purchase by Monday next week.

Full list of countries we now support (warning: it's a long list!)

:argentina: Argentina
:australia: Australia
:austria: Austria
:belgium: Belgium
:brazil: Brazil
:canada: Canada
:chile: Chile
:cn: China
:colombia: Colombia
:czech_republic: Czech Republic
:denmark: Denmark
:estonia: Estonia
:finland: Finland
:fr: France
:de: Germany
:greece: Greece
:hong_kong: Hong Kong
:hungary: Hungary
:iceland: Iceland
:india: India
:indonesia: Indonesia
:ireland: Ireland
:israel: Israel
:it: Italy
:jp: Japan
:latvia: Latvia
:liechtenstein: Liechtenstein
:lithuania: Lithuania
:luxembourg: Luxembourg
:malaysia: Malaysia
:malta: Malta
:mexico: Mexico
:netherlands: Netherlands
:new_zealand: New Zealand
:norway: Norway
:pakistan: Pakistan
:peru: Peru
:philippines: Philippines
:poland: Poland
:portugal: Portugal
:romania: Romania
:ru: Russia
:saudi_arabia: Saudi Arabia
:singapore: Singapore
:slovakia: Slovakia
:slovenia: Slovenia
:south_africa: South Africa
:kr: South Korea
:es: Spain
:sweden: Sweden
:switzerland: Switzerland
:taiwan: Taiwan
:thailand: Thailand
:tr: Turkey
:ukraine: Ukraine
:united_arab_emirates: United Arab Emirates
:uk: United Kingdom
:us: United Stats

Ribblr team members over in Europe have personally ordered yarn and gotten their hands on beautiful yarn like Big Twist, Bernat, Red Heart, Caron, Lion Brand, K+C and more.
Standard delivery arrived within just a week, though note that it can take up to two weeks depending on where you are. You can also pay a little extra for express shipping!

Go ahead and make your first purchase and don’t forget to claim EXTRA 25% OFF your order now and get a freebie straight away!
Once you place your order, it will be automatically added to your stash so you can keep track of everything you own. :partying_face:

Comment below - where are you from and what is your favorite thing about your country/state? :earth_africa:

43 Likes

I’m in Florida! My favorite thing is how beautiful the beaches are :desert_island: :beach_umbrella:

5 Likes

Is it still hot in Florida?

4 Likes

Well, right now the high is 83 so pretty hot! :grinning:

7 Likes

Minnesota I likecthe different seasons. Also as they say Minnesota nice, most people are nice here.

3 Likes

Sounds lovely!

3 Likes

Just moved to Colorado last year from California. So I still love the snow :snowflake: and so much wild life. We have wild bunnies in our complex that let you get real close.
Also everyone is so friendly. :grin:

6 Likes

That’s amazing! Still easy to find your state when filling a form though, just one down :wink:

4 Likes

So you’re saying I can’t get yarn delivered while I’m on my visit to Antarctica? :stuck_out_tongue:

Jk jk, I’m from Canada. What I like the most about it here are the beautiful forests :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m in cali for I a! Aka the golden state : D

6 Likes

tbh Canada is as cold as Antarctica so we can play pretend :joy: :canada::maple_leaf:

6 Likes

Do you ship to israel although there is a war? I always wanted to try these yarn brands

5 Likes

As long as the postal service operates then you shouldn’t have an issue, it’s being fulfilled by JOANN so upon checkout you’ll be showed the information for shipment and costs!

don’t forget to make use of your 25% OFF coupon! And hoping for better more peaceful days . Stay safe :rose:

7 Likes

Yay for international… I’m in the USA (so just excited for the other Ribblrs)

self pity party haha

Go figure when I make a purchase the freebie is an amigurumi that I’ll never make (so I didn’t claim it) and when I can’t make a purchase it’s a sweater I’d totally make :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3::rofl:

Also, I didn’t know this! Just checked, and my previous purchase is there! How cool!

5 Likes

I’m from Brazil, but I like its cold climate in winter

6 Likes

I’m from nz! I like the sceneries :slight_smile: also is there premier parfait chunky?

4 Likes

Awesome!

btw - This one will be available until next Monday, coupon are limited but as long as they aren’t fully claimed they expire by next Saturday- so you still have time to claim if you choose too.

2 Likes

Oh nice! Brazil is supported! :brazil:

3 Likes

We hear it’s gorgeous over there! :new_zealand:

I’m not sure this one is delivered worldwide. You should see only products that you can purchase. Here’s the full Premier Yarns list:

3 Likes