250+ followers GIVEAWAY!!! 🥳🥳

I’m doing a giveaway to thank everyone who is and has supported my business in any kind of way.

The rules are:
:cherry_blossom: you have to follow me and my shop
:cherry_blossom: comment that you’ve applied and tag a friend

Prizes:
There will be three winners which will all get testing priority
:blossom: 1st will get 2 of my paid patterns ( which will be chosen by the winner themselves)
:blossom: 2nd and 3rd will both get 1 of my paid patterns (they will both choose a pattern for themselves)

Optional rule:
:sunflower: you can comment which one or two patterns you’d like to win

The winners will be picked in 12 to 15 days (between April 28 and May 1) :heart::heart::heart:

23 Likes

ofc!! u hv amazing patterns and u totally deserve it!!

I hv followed u for a while now and applied!!

@nesscat @maddiecore @KEXtheZephyr @alienlynxie @RingoSilly @Itsfayfay4 @hearts4me @anon57699070 @CreshesxCritters @st4rg1rl <3

ur ducky n pigeon pattern is to die for :face_holding_back_tears::raised_hand: I also love the peach baby smm!!

8 Likes

CONGRATSS :partying_face: I’m following, and if I happened to win, I’d like the two in one duck and pigeon, beaver, or cow, its so hard to choose my favourite, theyre all so good! I applied :blush: @LatteCrochet @Elaya @ClaireCrochets247 @Itsfayfay4 @littlemisswonderful

9 Likes

CONGRATS!! :tada:
I follow u and your shop (YOUR PATTERNS ARE SO GOOD) i applied :>
if i win, i would like the two in one duck and pigeon or the peach baby <3
@alienlynxie @N3PTUN3M00N @Mossypaws @BlueBerryGum @CreshesxCritters @maddiecore @StormiWeather13 @SP4C3W4ST3 @RingoSilly

6 Likes

OMG CONGRATSS! your patterns are so cutee​:face_holding_back_tears:
i was already following your shop byt i just followed you! and i’d like to enter ofcofc <3

@EV13isSPOCY @st4rg1rl @NessCat @StormiWeather13 @LittleRaindrxp @ambre3 @KEXtheZephyr @SP4C3W4ST3 @californiagirl @pomandtyler

also if i won i’d like the 2 in one duck / pigeon pattern
orr
the peach baby :]
congrats again and good luck to everyone!

7 Likes

Congrats on 250+ followers!~ i applied :grin::clap::confetti_ball:

@AuntFanny

EdIt: Sorry i meant to add, “id love the cow and pigeon”, i typed the above part when i had just seconds ago woken up :sob:

6 Likes

So I was already following your shop and just followed you. @st4rg1rl @SweetTomato @anon57699070 Duck and pigeon or peach baby

5 Likes

Congrats on 250! Love your X-ray tapestry patter, keep making cool designs!

6 Likes

I love your patternsssss I was already following your shop now I follow you!!! Applied. I’d love either Bob the Beaver or Luna the Cow… I’ve had Bob on my wish list for a while now lol
@EV13isSPOCY @SweetTomato @SP4C3W4ST3 @littlemisswonderful @SporkyGirl

7 Likes

wowey, i followed your shop and it looks so good!! congrats btw!!
@maddiecore @crochetgirl21 @EV13isSPOCY @BlueBerryGum

9 Likes

I applied! @Elaya @FionaCcrochet @californiagirl
I would love your duck and cow patterns!!

8 Likes

congrats!
@ansleighH1

6 Likes

yay i’ve applied gl
@SP4C3W4ST3 @littlemisswonderful

6 Likes

I’ve applied! @CreshesxCritters, @St4rG1rl, @PearlCrochets, @N3PTUN3M00N, @Mossypaws!!

7 Likes

congrats! i applied <33
@EV13isSPOCY @ellan3326 @OMLET @NessCat @ambre3 @Pickle42 @st4rg1rl @littlemisswonderful @crochetgirl21 @maddiecore

8 Likes

Congrats!! :tada: :confetti_ball:
I applied!!
@notmimi @MaddiIdell @Beebzcrafty @OMLET @californiagirl @RainbowPenguin2

6 Likes

I am so surprised you dont have more tbh because all your patterns are SOOOO CUTE
@RainbowPenguin2 @crochetgirl21
I would love the cow and the beaver if i win
Also already following

6 Likes

Thanks @ellan3326 ! I hope you win!

4 Likes

followed! your patterns are soo adorable!! i’d love to enter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @SweetTomato @Elaya i’d love the cow pattern, and if i got first i’d also want the duck/pigeon one! theyre all super cute!

4 Likes

CONGRATSSS
Applied!!
Following!

@NessCat @SweetTomato

2 Likes