$250 Giveaway winner plus Spin The Wheel update ๐ŸŽ

Our second Ribblr+ giveaway just ended! After giving away $1,000 to 10 lucky winners last week, weโ€™re super excited to gift $250 more to new Ribblr+ Gold and Platinum members.

Without further ado, the winners are... ๐Ÿฅ

Each of you just won $50 worth of yarn! Please message us to claim your prize :trophy:

Spin the Wheel Update :gift:

Starting this week, Spin the Wheel will change to a random weekly spin instead of a 24 hour clock reset, following the valuable feedback weโ€™ve received over the past few months from many Ribblrs.
Because we allocate a pool of weekly prizes, we believe this change will offer fairer chances for all Ribblrs to win amazing prizes!

Weโ€™re super excited to test this new schedule and stay tuned as we roll out new prizes in the coming months :tada:

29 Likes

Congrats to the winners! And while Iโ€™m sad the wheel is now weekly, it will make winning that prize all the more valuable! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!

Is the wheel spin going to be the same day of the week for everyone, a week from when we last spun, or how does it work, exactly? :smiling_face:

Like I used the wheel spin a few hours ago before this was implemented, will my next wheel spin be a week from today?

*nevermind
I read the post again and see that it says random weekly spin!
I missed it the first time trying to read it with a fussy baby in my lap :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

congrats everyone !!

5 Likes

congrats!!
question abt the spin- is it going to be a new wheel?

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

No, itโ€™s the same wheel! Just more prizes to be won, and weโ€™ll be adding/changing more prizes in the near future.

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners and excited to see his new weekly wheel in action :smile:

5 Likes

Congrats winners! :trophy:

Canโ€™t wait to see what the new prizes will be! :sparkles::dollar: :yarn: :shopping: :tada:

4 Likes

Congrats to winners! I am sad that the wheel is only weekly now but I get that the prizes will be more valuable!

3 Likes

Will there still be notifications that say donโ€™t forget to spin the wheel?

3 Likes

Yeah! :pray:

4 Likes