250+ Giveaway!!

Hey everyone- guess what? I HAVE 250+ SHOP FOLLOWERS!! :star_struck: i literally cannot thank you guys enough i love you all so muchhhhh 🩷

soo what better way to celebrate than a giveaway?? but not just ANY giveaway- this is a special giveaway! (mwa ha ha)

here’s how its gonna work…

you guys are gonna make my very first shop pattern! (not the sphere cause that would be boring lol) but with a spin on it. you can be as creative or basic as you want, it’s all up to you! :purple_heart: then, send me a photo of it here. i’ll put them all in a poll (if theres enough entries there will be 2 winners because theres a limit on how many poll options there can be) and the ribblr community will vote on their favorite! <<credit to @yarnivorecrochets for the idea of a contest thingy>>

The winner will recieve:
:star: a follow (and shop follow) from me, @FluffyYarnCreations, @ItsFayFay4, @Elaya, and @SweetTomato
:star: free, early access to my next 2 patterns
:star: a custom pattern

how to enter:
:star: follow my shop (and profile if you want!!)
:star: like this topic
:star: comment a 🩷 emoji and lmk that you’ll be making the pattern (you have 3 weeks to finish)
:star: when you finish the pattern, private message me a photo of it so i can put it in the poll but other people cant copy your ideas
:star: tag some people ofc!!

here’s the pattern you guys will be making:

:sunny: Thank you SO much for 250+ shop followers!! i appreciate you guys SO much and i love to make you patterns! if you ever really want a pattern but cant find a good free one, lmk and i’ll see if i can make you one. if you decide to enter thank you so much!!! 🫶🏼 have an amazing day everyone! :sunny:

37 Likes

So happy for you

7 Likes

Omg, ofc im gonna do it :heart:

6 Likes

thank you!

6 Likes

yessss :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

CONGRATSS :partying_face: Ive been following since the beginning :heart: (im still upset i dont have that emoji lol) i would love to participate! (I need to make this pattern still anyways lol)
@Elaya @BreesBees @LatteCrochet @Abug1249 @hoppa @PandaCrocheter7 @naenae240 @Itsfayfay4 @ComfyPotato @DisneyIzzy

8 Likes

TYYY
the emoji—girly just copy and paste :sob::skull: LOL

5 Likes

Oh- my brain doesnt work sometimes :skull:
🩷 there we go

5 Likes

I would love to do this! 🩷 @Itsfayfay4 @Elaya @Daffodilcrochets @Abug1249

8 Likes

🩷

I NEED TO DO ITTTT
(this is a full sentence)

6 Likes

so so happy for you!! Congrats!! Id love to enter, but im really busy​:joy:have fun yall!!

6 Likes

CONGRATS CLAIRE!!!:tada:
following your shop ofc:)
I’d love to make the pattern 🩷
@Itsfayfay4 @FluffyYarnCreations @ComfyPotato

6 Likes

yayy

5 Likes

im super excited to see everyones turtles!!

5 Likes

haha i get it, thanks!!

6 Likes

yayyyy! :star_struck:

5 Likes

CONGRATS!!! 🩷
I’ll definitely be making it!!
@Elaya @Itsfayfay4 @naenae240
Edit: I forgot that I could copy and paste the pink emoji :skull:

6 Likes

thanks, and YAYY!

4 Likes

YAYYYYY WOOOOOOP CONGRATS CLAIRE!! and u can also add that i can follow too :>
ill join after breakfast lol :PPPP

5 Likes

Omg i love your seafoam turtle pattern! I have so many ideas hehe 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 btw congrats

5 Likes