2k Giveaway + Thank you so much!

First,
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 2 THOUSAND FOLLOWERS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
Before the giveaway stuff, its time to do another thank you to my friends!
@DasChubba - WHAT WOULD I HAVE DONE WITHOUT YOU. You are not only such an amazing crocheter but an amazing person. I know you don’t like people complimenting you but you’re gonna have to deal with it. You are also so talented for so many different reasons especially when it comes to changing your voice lol. I love you so much and thank you for being my friend <3
@Kenziekrochet - OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LIKE YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT FRIEND. I know I always say I’m mad at you when I’m not hehe. You are so patient, kind, weird, crazy, and so many other things that can be used to describe you. You are such a good friend for getting on a call with me just to see me drink water from 3 different bottles. You have the greatest advice ever like maybe you should be a therapist. But honestly, thank you so much for always being here for me especially when i went through some bad times with you know J, A, D and those other people <3
@ShortClarice - HMMM WHERE TO START WITH YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME AND TRUSTING ME. You were one of my first few friends on Ribblr and I’m so glad we became friends. You are so talented, kind, creative and so many other words to describe you. Words can’t even describe how happy I was when I made friends with you. I was so happy that you are my birthday twin like July 13 is the best. Thank you so much for being my friend <3
@HuggleNHooks - RORO LIKE YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD FRIEND BUT ALSO A CRAZY ONE AND THAT’S WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU. You always look out for me and other people. You have such cute patterns but of course there are some weird things about you. I’m just going to say one thing about you, broccoli. Some people may not understand it but the combination is disgusting. Even though you always blow up my notifications at 4 in the morning, I love you so much <3
@CreshesxCritters - NEVER EVER LEAVE RIBBLR BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH AN AWESOME FRIEND. I’m honestly so happy you convinced me to test your pattern because it was something I’m so proud of. I clearly see that you are a person who loves revenge but uhm let’s not use some of your methods hehe. You are such a loyal, truthful, and good friend. THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD FRIEND <3
@CrochetOleander - YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD FRIEND BUT I STILL WANT YOUR DESK AND CHAIR. Also I’m not a stalker hehe. You seem like such an organized person and one day I’m going to your house just for the desk. You have the worst taste of guys, but don’t worry, that’s what I’m for. I love your patterns, especially the Mallard Duck. Your dog is also so cute and adorable! THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA HOW WE MET <3
@ErisArt - YOU SLEEP WAY TO EARLY BUT YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD FRIEND. You have cute patterns, great crocheting skills, and a great shop. Your hair is really messy and frizzy lol but that’s what makes you unique. Having you in group chats is so much fun. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND lol BUT THANK YOU <3
@chunkyy - YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD FRIEND AND YOU HAVE TERRIBLE LUCK WHEN IT COMES TO UNO. It’s so fun playing UNO with you until you win, but don’t worry, one day you will win a match against me. You are such a kind-hearted person and a great friend. You are such a good person to talk to right after I wake up lol. THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS LETTING ME WING UNO.
Also thank you to my other friends @artnium73 and @LittleCreatures
Now for the giveaway:
3 lucky winners will this cake pattern that will never be released
cover-oj5t36le
To enter:
Follow my shop
Tag 3 people/friends
Good luck and 3 lucky winners will be chosen on Friday the 13 hehe. Also thank you to everyone who has supported me!

27 Likes

WOOOOO!!! CONGRATS! :partying_face: :tada: :sparkles: Your such an AMAZING person and you deserve this so much <3

10 Likes

AWWW ABBY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SWEET MESSAGE I LOVE YOU SM. Congrats on 2kkkk!! And I shall win Uno against you someday when you least expect it…

8 Likes

CONGRATS ABOHIO EEEE (also my hair isn’t that bad :sob::sob:….right…?) BUT CONGRATS :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

@DasChubba
@Kenziekrochet
@CrochetOleander

9 Likes

OH MY GOD ABOHIO :joy:

how dare thou contradict logan (I LEARNED HE HAS GOATS AND I LOVE GOATS SO MUCH) ill trust in you and @DasChubba in case i ever need help stalking or finding someone :sunglasses:

CONGRATS ON TWO THOUSAND FOLLOWERS- THATS insane btw :exploding_head:

you cannot take my desk. its mine.

Oh wait tag three people:
@DasChubba
@ErisArt
@ClaireCrochets247

11 Likes

Congrats on 2k Followers!! :two_hearts: @binka @Thecraftingco @LittleCreatures :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Congrats! :confetti_ball: :tada:
@Bumblebelle
@cozycrochett
@SweetTomato
@ClaireCrochets247

8 Likes

u can count on me ;D

7 Likes

congrats!!!
@CrochetedByCheyenne @JillsCrochetSpace @DasChubba @SweetTomato

8 Likes

tysm :sob:

shup-

yep i can be KAWAII UwU THEN UMAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi ilysm too abohio <3 congrats on 2000 followerssssssssss

7 Likes

THIS MADE ME SO FREAKING HAPPY I CANT STOP SMILING
I disagree abt becoming a therapist but good to know I give good advice lol. THANK YOU YOURE THE BEST FRIEND AND CONGRATS U DESERVE THIS SMMM!!! The cake is adorable <33
@OMLET @BeaniebeanOMG @Abiii

7 Likes

ik this is for kenzie BUT DONT FORGET ON SATURDAY U WERE MAKING FUN OF MY CROCHET CRASHES AND TRANSITIONS ):<

4 Likes

hehe lol

4 Likes

Congrats!! You deserve much more. All your patterns are amazing.
@CreshesxCritters @SweetTomato @chunkyy

5 Likes

OMG that’s amazing! You definitely deserve every one of those followers 🫶🏼 :tada:

@yarnivorecrochets
@ClaireCrochets247
@SweetTomato

7 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face: You deserve this so much for all your hard work!
@ClaireCrochets247
@yarnivorecrochets
@OMLET
@Itsfayfay4

5 Likes

congratulations :tada::tada:
@SweetTomato @Elaya @Itsfayfay4 @ClaireCrochets247 @Jameestudio @ciaragoodsmith2

8 Likes

Congratulations Abby your patterns are so awesome! :tada::sparkles::scream::grin:

6 Likes

YAY ABBY!! Congratulations!! So happy for you!! :yellow_heart::sparkles:

5 Likes

AHHH TYSM!!! ILYSM AND YOU COMPLETELY DESERVE EVERYTHING!!! xxx

3 Likes