🥑🧶🏆 2nd chance winners & free pattern drop pt. 1!

My awesome wife Karen helped out with the second chance giveaway drawing and just presented me with the envelope! The winners are:
@OrangeStudios
@Ckasner
@bulldogcrochetss
@Doggie
@Lexinifo
@Skirbs
You’ll receive your prizes tonight. :smiley:Thank you to everyone who entered!
:arrow_down:
But wait, there’s more! In my recent poll I asked y’all to choose your reward to celebrate my shop reaching 1,000 followers. The majority wanted a special pattern, so I made something I’ve wanted to work on for a long time. Behold, the Avocaduo!

A fun interactive play food when left plain, or embroider faces to make a cute gift for BFFs, couples, or parents.

Unique patterns | Suettles Stitchery | Ribblr!

This bundle has 3 pieces:
part 1 - half without seed
part 2 - separate seed
part 3 (coming soon!) - half with a seed Click the shop link below to claim parts 1 & 2 now! F3 (free for followers) for a limited time only.

Special thanks to the amazing testers arjailove, Buttercup77, gizmo705ok, MossyMushroomFrog, and myohmymy!!!

Thank you all so much for your support of my shop, Suettle’s Stitchery. I’ll post updates when the rest of the Avocaduo Bundle drops! :avocado:

32 Likes

congrats!!

5 Likes

Cangrats to the winners : ) !

6 Likes

Omg thank you so much!!! I cant wait to make it

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the cutie fruits!! I’ll be sure to show you them when I make them!!

6 Likes

Contact to the winners! They look adorable, but why is one crying?? :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Ahh tysm! I’m so excited to make the avocados and bananas, they’re too cute!

6 Likes

Yay!!! Thank you!!! I’m so excited to win!!! Congratulations to everyone else! The avocados look really cute too, btw!

6 Likes

Karen said congratulations and thanks, it was fun to be involved!
She usually just hears about Ribblr doings from me so she had a lot of fun reading all the comments and picking winners. She was taking a really long time and when I checked in on her she was sad she had to only pick 5 or 6, she wanted everyone to win! I told the Avocaduo was a gift for everyone and that made her feel better. She has such a big :purple_heart:!

We can’t wait to see everyone’s projects! Ceck out the avocado makes from the testers, from bulky plush to thinner crochet thread, they all did a great job!

7 Likes

Sport Win GIF by Holler Studios

6 Likes

Thanks for (almost) always making your patterns free for followers. All your patterns are amazing :two_hearts:

4 Likes

YW! I am offering more free when I can. I don’t currently have content monetization to generate income that would make it possible to give even more away for free. I’ll keep working hard to grow my pattern catalog and design business. :blush:

6 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much! I am so excited to crochet this, I LOVE your mini patterns!

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, thanks for entering the drawing!

4 Likes

Cant wait for the third part to be dropped! is it gonna be free?

4 Likes

Yup, that would be a lousy gift if I charged for it, right!? :rofl::smile_cat: All parts of the Avocaduo Bundle will be free for my followers until at least the middle of April. :avocado::seedling::avocado:
The third part just needed a few tweaks (it’s based on my existing Tiny Avocado pattern) and is in testing now. It will drop around the middle of March.

5 Likes

And there may be another small bonus part, I’m discussing that with the test group. :thinking:

3 Likes

Omg Thank you so much I can’t believe it! :sparkles: (I’ve quite literally never won anything lol) I’ll make the pattern I picked soon! :orange_heart:

3 Likes

I happy you’ll never be able to say that again! The first thing I ever won was a jar of peanut M&Ms when I was 8 years old. It was one of those raffles to raise money for something in the community and you had to guess how many were in the jar. I was of course delighted! Honestly I’d still be delighted to win that today, they’re still my favorite candy. :laughing: Looking forward to seeing pics from your new breakfast bundle. :bacon::fried_egg:

4 Likes

That must have been nice, M&M’s are :sparkles:amazing​:sparkles:! I’ll make a journal so you can see the makes!

3 Likes