🎁 4 bundle winners! Birthday month giveaways continue!

Congratulations @6lank @Tonka83 @tvgirl and @blsqualls97 ! They each won a different bundle from my shop. :gift:

The final bday month giveaway drawing is on Leap Day, February 29th and it will be a big one! So it’s not too late to follow for a chance to enter:

Plus part one of the special thank you pattern set for followers is in testing this week and will be done by the middle of next month! Good things coming to show my appreciation for all the lovely Ribblrs out there. :sun_with_face::sunglasses::gift::yarn:

-suettle (rhymes with noodle) :ramen::spaghetti:

17 Likes

CONGRATS!! U DESERVE THIS, YOU AMAZING PERSON!! <3 :heart: :partying_face:

2 Likes

You are so sweet and positive, you live up to your user name! :rainbow::bouquet:

2 Likes

awwwwwww thx!!!

2 Likes

How do you enter?

1 Like

It’s super easy, just follow my shop! Ribblr has a built in giveaway tool and I use that for most of my drawings. I’ll occasionally have other drawings on Insta, I’m @suettle there, too.

2 Likes

I already have followed you!

2 Likes

Then you have a chance to win every time I hold a drawing! :star_struck: I’ll be adding more free for followers patterns in he next several weeks, too, and am having more flash sales where patterns are free for a limited time to followers to show my appreciation for your support. :sunflower:

1 Like